Who's in the stand this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in the stand this morning?

I won't get to hunt till this evening. Hope you guys are seeing lots of movement out there. I'm chompin at the bit !!!

I got in a little late, but had 2 does with fawns come in about an hour ago.

Comment

I’m tucked in a cedar and haven’t seen a thing. Got my dad in a pop up 150 yards northwest of me don’t know if he has seen any

Comment

Haven’t seen anything but I’ve heard 3 boom sticks. ��

Comment

I am. Very slow in a spot that is normally pretty good at least for does... and only 1 deer actually came in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Two different does with yearlings and have heard one shot.

Comment

Getting out of stand now, need beer.

Comment

Going to give it till 10

Comment

I hunted yesterday afternoon and didn’t see a thing. Seems every deer and hog just vanished in mid October. Very odd to say the least.

Comment

Three of us in blinds this morning and collectively we’ve seen 4 doe. Haven’t seen a buck in over 2 weeks. Very few on camera and all night when there are. That time of the year I guess.

Comment

Gave up at 10am. 4 deer, nothing worth shooting. Usually 15!!! The ground is covered with corn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing this morning but 3 bucks yesterday afternoon. A heavy horn mature 140 ish 11 pt at 12 yards but decided to wait on something better. Still looking for the 12 I shot last week but no luck finding him. Hoping he's still alive. Seems to me the evening hunts have been better this week.

Comment

Hunted yesterday afternoon and got a doe. Hunted this morning until 11:00 and saw a spike. I can see over 800 yards north and south and did not see any deer crossing. I always see deer cross somewhere.

Comment

I’m out of the blind. Ridiculously slow. I will be back this evening.

Comment

Heading out tomorrow morning. Best of luck to everyone this evening, sure looks like perfect weather for fall hunting. Don't get down too early in the mornings boys, I killed a big doe last Sunday at 10 a.m.

Comment

Working...
                              X