Fredricksburg Bed and Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a little get away in Fredricksburg for my wife and I. Wanting to get some recommendations.
    Looking at the weekend before Christmas so I know some places might already be booked.
    Last edited by Kenner97; 12-03-2019, 03:20 PM. Reason: Add

Tagging in for info on this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a bed and breakfast but the wife and I like Deer Ridge Cabin. Find it on the web, really nice, small cabin on a hill with a feeder in the front yard. Just outside of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We stayed at the Chuckwagon Inn this past April. We were in the Pear Tree Cottage and it was absolutely wonderful. They have individual cottages with king beds, whirlpool tubs, etc. Highly recommended.

stay@chuckwagoninn.com
        830-990-2777

Comment

Wife and I stayed at "Palo Alto Creek Farm" bed and breakfast a few years back and really enjoyed it. Paloaltocreekfarm.com

Comment

Not sure of a Bed and Breakfast but make sure you take her to her to Fatass Winery and Fiesta Winery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
              Yeah it doesn't necessarily need to be a bed and breakfast, just a nice place to get away and relax.

Comment

Check out www.porchlighthospitality.com these are owner operators who take great pride in their properties

Comment

We stayed in a secluded 1 bedroom cabin last week right off of 290 and 87. Really enjoyed it and perfectly located just outside of town.
                  It’s on airbnb, if your interested I’ll point you in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X