Best tritium night sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best tritium night sights

I was looking down my service weapon S/W m&p)I got when I retired and the front sight is no longer visible, I have 2 glocks that were also dept issued and there still glowing. What do y’all think are the best night sights are for replacement Trijicon, tru-Glo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trijicon or Ameriglo

Comment

I like my Trijicons.

Comment

I have Night Fision sights on two of mine and am very pleased with them.

Comment

Trijicon

Comment

Trijicon on all my glocks

Comment

I have Meprolight Tru Dots on my Glocks and like them better than whatever STI puts on their 1911s

Comment

I have used a few brands and like them all. I do prefer the ones with 3 dots over a dot and back horizontal bar

Comment

Trijicon

Although, I recently put a set of black steel sights and paper doesn’t stand a chance. I run a light on my pistols.

Comment

Thanks guys , have Trijicon on my ex duty glocks and one is a gen 1 we were issued in ‘ 91 and they’re still glowing so is my other issued gen 3.

Comment

Just put speedsights on my Glock and love 'em. Old tritium sights on the Glock stunk!
                      The diamond design really makes it easy for my eyes to pick up and the back sights are white ,front sight is green and they are super bright in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                      X