Any Hulu users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
    As of now we pay around $160 for direct tv. We don't have internet, we just use our phones as hotspots when we need on a computer. Would it stil be cheaper if we got internet to run the apps and sticks and cancelled direct tv?
    Yessir - You will be under $100/mo all in depending on the internet speed you choose to run with.

Comment

I have a firestick and a couple apps. I pay under $20 bucks and literally have every channel / sports package / pay per view.

I pay $70 for the fastest internet we have in our area.
      Last edited by jer_james; 07-30-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

My wife and I have been looking into getting something cheaper also. Question for the experts out there, do Hulu and Sling and etc, increase over time like Dish and Spectrum do? I know Hulu had a small increase at the beginning of the year but I'm talking hikes like every couple months like the big networks do?

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
          My wife and I have been looking into getting something cheaper also. Question for the experts out there, do Hulu and Sling and etc, increase over time like Dish and Spectrum do? I know Hulu had a small increase at the beginning of the year but I'm talking hikes like every couple months like the big networks do?
          You dont need hulu or anything like that ...

Just get a firestick (one time price) and beast tv subscription. Beast TV costs $120 for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
            So for those that have gone to these alternatives how does it work when you want to watch tv. Like now with Direct tv I simply turn on the tv press guide and scroll thru everything till I see what I want to watch and then press select and it comes on. With these other things is it the same you just turn on TV and you have a guide you scroll thru with the tv shows that are on? Or what? I bought a fire stick, not unlocked and maybe that's the problem but its a pain in the rear. Seems like I have to go thru all kind of menu selections before I get to what is on then half the stuff is blurry. But there might be 5 of the same thing and you have to keep picking different ones till you find one that is not as blurry. Is that the way all these are?
            Some of the apps do have a guide that you can use. They are in the individual apps though. It varies depending on what app you have / use to stream your TV through.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              You dont need hulu or anything like that ...

Just get a firestick (one time price) and beast tv subscription. Beast TV costs $120 for a year.

Regular firestick or does it have to be jailbroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hulu live with firestick user here,been great! I stopped watching the outdoor channels...rather be in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                  Regular firestick or does it have to be jailbroke
                  Mine isnt jailbroke - you can google how to download certain apps to your firestick. Very simple, easy to follow.

Comment

Any Hulu users?

It’s not jail broken. Get the 4K fire stick not just because 4K but more memory and better remote. Follow the very simple instructions. You can watch anything and I mean anything you want. Over 4000 channels worldwide. Even any us local channels you want.

Last edited by Z7X; 07-30-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Can you watch the Astros live on beast tv?

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Beast TV sounds like the ticket

Comment

Fubu offers astros, thats what my parents use in Houston.

Comment

I am doing the same thing and decided to go with youtube tv.

Comment

Yes and any other live baseball game as well. There are at least 16 MLB channels listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X