Lab barfed up a snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lab barfed up a snake

So my dumbbutt dog was coughing and hacking like he had a feather in his throat for the last 2 hours that I’ve been home. Finally puked and had a snake about 5” long. Triangle head and very dark body. Was not gonna wipe puke off to try and ID markings that probably aren’t prominent on a baby snake anyway.
    He’s sleeping now so back to normal[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a new one for me!!

Comment

Unreal lol

Comment

Wow! That’s crazy

Comment

I would be very worried. Need to stay up at lease 2 more hours and monitor the dog.

Arn't you supposed to get a couple of Benedryil in it ASAP.....
          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 05-09-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Probably a rough earth snake. No worries.

Comment

Better than a snake coughing up a dog
              Heat up some grease bacon if you got it and let him eat it if it's a snake bite your worried about.

Comment

Well, he kept hacking and coughing last night til about 3am. Barfed 2 more times. I sat up with him because he's terrified of thunder and I couldn't let him in our bedroom which is the only carpeted room in the house. It's like having kids all over again.
                Seems ok this morning but I had to go to work for a critical activity today. My mother is visiting so she can keep and eye on the poor guy today.

Comment

You don't see that happen every day

Comment

Never a dull moment lol.

Comment

yes.. never a dull moment with a lab.. that is for sure as they will eat anything that does not eat them.

our old choc lab ate my sons bull whip from Six Flags and we would not find it for a few days.. then he was walking around and saw something dangling out his butt..... i had to sit on him and pull it out as he as smearing poop all over the carpet and furniture.

Comment

Working...
                      X