Vape warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Stop warning everyone. Please let Darwinism do its thing.

There’s ol ‘35. [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve always said to men that I’ve seen vaping, “you know that’ll put cancer in your cervix right?”

This is nothing more than natural selection.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
        I’ve always said to men that I’ve seen vaping, “you know that’ll put cancer in your cervix right?”

This is nothing more than natural selection.
        @GraysonHogs show us on the teddy bear where UltraMax hurt you!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          @GraysonHogs show us on the teddy bear where UltraMax hurt you!
          **** you're funny. No problem with Ultramax. It's your repeated incidents to show that you're the class a-hole that gets tired. Yes, I have a back button, and ignore feature, but I hang around to see if you can top yourself.
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 09-12-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the sidetrack Jay. Keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              **** you're funny. No problem with Ultramax. It's your repeated incidents to show that you're the class a-hole that gets tired. Yes, I have a back button, and ignore feature, but I hang around to see if you can top yourself.
              Well this thread has taken some turns.

First a lesson on the dangers of testosterone therapy.

Now this.

Comment

Vape warnings

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
                Well this thread has taken some turns.

First a lesson on the dangers of testosterone therapy.

Now this.

You’re welcome [emoji56]

Comment

Y'all guys will argue about anything on any thread. Next thing you know y'all will be debating which tampon it the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Y'all guys will argue about anything on any thread. Next thing you know y'all will be debating which tampon it the best.
                    True, True

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Give 35 a break. Ever since I wrecked him in the Left lane driving thread he hasn't been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                        I offer prayers to the family and for a quick recovery for all however...
                        I've been vaping for 3 years now with none of these issues these people are having. Me and everyone on board our vessel switched to vaping after no smoking was allowed onboard while carrying methanol. While I'm not assigning blame, I find it hard to believe that all of a sudden these issues are occurring to these people and the majority of them are teenagers.
                        Are you proud of this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          Give 35 a break. Ever since I wrecked him in the Left lane driving thread he hasn't been the same.
                          Well, it's not like anyone stated they had a family member or loved one that was partaking & now concerned...sometimes all it takes is a smiley to avoid looking as if you wish ill will to the entire masses who may apply with that perceived snarky broad brush fly by post.

Comment

Sorry Jason. [emoji15]

Comment

Hey what happened to that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                                I smoked for way too long. Quit for about five years. Lucky to be alive. I firmly believe straight clean tobacco is not near as bad for you as they say. It is what they add to it and understand the truth, smoking is very bad for you period. Back to vaping, I walked in a relatives home and said what is that strong smell. She admitted to vaping and I recognized it as a known substance. It is risky to inhale stuff no matter what. Please just avoid it as you really do not know what could happen. I moved to the city and hate the smells. Give me my open areas and clean air. From a very long term tobacco user who quit and miss it like hell but will not go back. Weed is different than regular tobacco products but man made stuff is where so much risk come to play. I do not smoke weed to clarify. at least weed has medical uses.
                                The person I mentioned is very close to me. She is going to the hospital today with serious difficulty breathing. I had no idea when I made my first post that this was coming up. Is that a message or what! Please pray for her as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X