X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a rope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Froggy, you have been more than patient. They have been the aggressors in all of this. Fight back; if it costs this idiot his job, it would be a shame if he had to sell and move....

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
        Then why do I need a TX license if I put in on the okiehoma side?
        Because that is public water.

Comment

I hope the judge throws the book at them!!!

Comment

I'll never understand why "city" folks move out to the country and then try to enforce their city laws. It's like folks moving from California to Texas because they hate it there and then bring all those liberal ideas that ruined that state to this one. Just my opinion of course but I think it's freaking stupid.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
              I'll never understand why "city" folks move out to the country and then try to enforce their city laws. It's like folks moving from California to Texas because they hate it there and then bring all those liberal ideas that ruined that state to this one. Just my opinion of course but I think it's freaking stupid.

Richard.
              He actually moved here from California before growing up in the N.Eastern part of the U.S.
              Last edited by Froggy; 03-15-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                The landowner did not want to press charges for trespassing. We didn't really even want him to be arrested but he just kept on. The neighbor's job may now be at risk. All I'll say is his profession is heavily regulated by a federal agency. He is awaiting trial before a JP.
                I guess i disagree with you wanting him to keep his job. The guy thinks its ok to repeatedly break the law and harass a person. He didnt do it once in the heat of the moment. Its who he is, he deserves to lose his job.

Comment

He actually moved her from California before growing up in the N.Eastern part of the U.S.
                  Well...... now it makes sense, still wrong but makes sense.

Richard

Comment

He actually moved her from California before growing up in the N.Eastern part of the U.S.
                    Double Worthless. Can't get much worse than either, but combine them. LOL!!
                    Last edited by DUKFVR; 03-15-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I hope he gets the maximum penalty.

Comment

Man, I sure hope they put it to the neighbor. Sure would be nice, if he packs it up and goes back home.

Comment

Doesn't get much worse than that. Hope they throw the book at that guy.

Comment

Wouldn't it be a shame if he was found guilty and really got PO'd and moved back North?

Comment

When this all gets settled how about you have a Clay shoot sometime this summer.[emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the verdict.

Comment

Working...
                                X