No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gillespie county for the opener. Only 100 acres to run around on, but laid eyes on a Tom all by himself this afternoon. Cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Beards&Spurs View Post
      Gillespie county for the opener. Only 100 acres to run around on, but laid eyes on a Tom all by himself this afternoon. Cannot wait!
      The annual profile change.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
        The annual profile change.
        JMalin isn’t just going to sit by and watch
        Last edited by Patton; 03-14-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
          JMalin isn’t just going sit by and watch

Again?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Again?
            Hahaha he’s too predictable....

Comment

Packin everything up in between dirty diapers and bottles....

If I don’t head south tonight, I’ll be there first thing tomorrow morning. My plan is to get everything setup tomorrow. Rumor is, Chelska wants to hunt Saturday morning....but I’m not holding my breath

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post

If I don’t head south tonight, I’ll be there first thing tomorrow morning. My plan is to get everything setup tomorrow. Rumor is, Chelska wants to hunt Saturday morning....but I’m not holding my breath

You and PoPo hunting separate tomorrow?

Comment

You and PoPo hunting separate tomorrow?

No sir

We always sit together opening morning....even tho we’ve only killed one bird, that’s our agreement. And that I get first shot

We both take a backseat if Chelska hunts

Comment

Trying to get momma to get in the blind with me Saturday morning, but we have a welcome to the neighborhood party sat night that we’ve got to be at so at this point it’s 50/50. We will be after them Sunday morning either way

Comment

No sir

We always sit together opening morning....even tho we’ve only killed one bird, that’s our agreement. And that I get first shot

You get first shot? What kinda BS agreement is that?[emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                        Trying to get momma to get in the blind with me Saturday morning, but we have a welcome to the neighborhood party sat night that we’ve got to be at so at this point it’s 50/50. We will be after them Sunday morning either way

Have to?

Like they kick you out of the neighborhood if you don’t???

Comment

No sir

You and smart got me jacked it, it starts Saturday right?? The 16th?? Not the 15th right

Comment

Gonna have to put Popo in the best area when yall come slum with us West Texans on private land ..

Comment

Have to?

Like they kick you out of the neighborhood if you don’t???

No but they are throwing it just for us so it wouldn’t be a pretty sight if I didn’t show up.

Comment

Gonna have to put Popo in the best area when yall come slum with us West Texans on private land ..

Don’t you always [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                                X