Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH and FB are identical.

Comment

I use FB, and many TBHers also use it. I have reconnected with lots of old friends and family and enjoy keeping up with what they are doing. It's a social network, and those who use it like to socialize.

I don't understand why some folks like to "brag"? that they don't use it. What difference does it make?

Comment

I’m guilty of all of them, although I observe much more than I post.

Comment

I don't do facebook and mainly only access internet social media here, view lots of vids on youtube and LiveLeak. But lately I have been using instagram and have been catching up with people I know/knew and agree with. One instagramer I knew from the teenage years who is now a Hollywood star and still hangs out with friends from way back. Pretty cool. I put very little of myself out there. It is more about me finding out about other people.
          I am 54.

Comment

Nope no face butt for me lol

Comment

I began using Facebook as a way to stay in touch with friends that I didnt see anymore, but it has morphed into more of a business page for my knives with some occasional family stuff mixed in...too much drama for me, but it's good exposure for my knives...I have an Instagram but its just for my knifemaking and trying to expand my hobby/business...my daughter uses snapchat and I have an acct, but I have ZERO use or understanding of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have FB and IG...I don't think I've posted a single thing on IG, but I'm on FB every day. Just like all social media, it is what you make of it. I've unfollowed or blocked most of the dramatic, look at me people on my list. But I've also reconnected with childhood friends that I had lost contact with over the last 30 years. There is no reason to deal with the idiots on any social media platform unless you just want to

Comment

I use them all to promote our RV travels and fishing as well as our sponsors. Business is business as they say.

Michael

Comment

TBH, Bowsite, THF, the Ruger Forum, Deer Hunter Forum, and Single Action Proboards. Archery Talk if I'm looking for a specific item to buy. No Face Book, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

I like to read a lot and interact somewhat. I've learned from all the above.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                      Am I the only adult male alive not using these? TBH and Texas Hunting Forum only social media sites I visit.

I know I’m old and crotchety but it seems to me Facebook/instagram/Snapchat is for the “participation trophy” generation
                      I am 41 and I do not use any of those social media platforms. This and Tacoma World are the only social meadia platforms I use.

Comment

No FB, IG, SC or any of that. To many archery forums though.[emoji849]

Gary

Comment

I don't do any of them either.

Comment

None here either.

Comment

I use Facebook for keeping up with family and friends. There's actually some good archery groups that are closed for public viewing unless you are actually accepted by the group. Not much different than TBH .

Comment

I’m 33 and only TBH and THF

Comment

Working...
                                X