Aftermarket running boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket running boards

What aftermarket running boards are y'all getting? Since I was hit the other day I figured I should look at upgraded. Matte black on the black Ram would look good. I found a set I like from Westin, and one from Rough Country. Any others I need to look at?

A few months ago I picked up some that were on sale from Amazon. Yitamotor was the brand. They are black, aluminum, and 6” wide. At the time I think they were about $250. Had good reviews and am happy with them. Easy to install and they are wide enough that even my frail mother-in-law doesn’t have problems getting in to the truck now.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
      A few months ago I picked up some that were on sale from Amazon. Yitamotor was the brand. They are black, aluminum, and 6” wide. At the time I think they were about $250. Had good reviews and am happy with them. Easy to install and they are wide enough that even my frail mother-in-law doesn’t have problems getting in to the truck now.
      Good to know. Thanks!

Comment

If you can afford to go with AMP research power steps, do it! I’ve had mine for about 6 months and I don’t think I’ll get a truck without them again. The wife loves them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          If you can afford to go with AMP research power steps, do it! I’ve had mine for about 6 months and I don’t think I’ll get a truck without them again. The wife loves them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I've got these on my 2022 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon and they have been a game changer for my wife. I highly recommend for anyone that has a wife that hates climbing into a full size pickup or Jeep.

Comment

X2 for AMP Research. Especially if you like the "no running boards" look. still maintain functionality of having running boards without seeing them.

Comment

Amp if you can swing it and I've had good luck with the Tyger ones from Amazon.

Comment

bodyguard truck accessories are the best by far but they are $$$$$ built up around paris texas

Comment

Yep those sure look nice.

Comment

I’ve had Westin on my truck for going on 8 years. They have held up fine, but I haven’t used them as rock rails off roading.

Comment

I have tygers on my tundra and like them. Had the Dee Zee NXT on my dodge and liked how they sat up a little higher versus most that hang down.

Comment

X3 for AMP Research.

Comment

I have these.
                          Get the N-Fab Nerf Step RS from RealTruck fast with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Our team of product experts, extensive image galleries, and legendary customer service make it easy to get the right part the first time.

Comment

Amp Research. They are about $1700 but install pretty easy. They also have a $150 rebate right now.

Comment

Working...
                            X