Jonathan's Fine Jewelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan's Fine Jewelers

Just wanted to give another excellent review for Sergio at Jonathan's Fine Jewelers. If you are looking for raw diamonds or any other kind of jewelry Sergio has it or can make it. No pressure and will work with you on whatever budget you have. Sergio you made my wife very happy and thanks again for not only selling her a pair of diamond studs but educating us as well on her purchase. It was worth the drive to Houston and thanks again.

Yessir.......He did a new wedding ring for Denise a week ago. Hopefully have the two bands completed before we leave on Saturday.
    Oh Mary, Sergio says he does not get the PM's or direct links from his website that are generated on TBH. Probably just a glitch but he wanted me to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by alowry View Post
      Just wanted to give another excellent review for Sergio at Jonathan's Fine Jewelers. If you are looking for raw diamonds or any other kind of jewelry Sergio has it or can make it. No pressure and will work with you on whatever budget you have. Sergio you made my wife very happy and thanks again for not only selling her a pair of diamond studs but educating us as well on her purchase. It was worth the drive to Houston and thanks again.

Hey Aaron - Thanks for the post !! Your parcel should arrive in the morning FedEx , before 10:30am.

I will forward tracking information later this afternoon..

Thank you for your trust and consideration!!

“Blood-Sport”
      Sergio
      832-277-5725

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Yessir.......He did a new wedding ring for Denise a week ago. Hopefully have the two bands completed before we leave on Saturday.
        Oh Mary, Sergio says he does not get the PM's or direct links from his website that are generated on TBH. Probably just a glitch but he wanted me to let you know.

Oscar has charged me with the almost impossible task of creating not one but two eternity band by Friday.

Still trying to figure out if I can get these done by Thursday for a WIN [emoji471]

Wednesday for the bonus points !!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Hi Sergio....email or call me and let me know the issues you are having please. I will get them worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
            Oscar has charged me with the almost impossible task of creating not one but two eternity band by Friday.

Still trying to figure out if I can get these done by Thursday for a WIN [emoji471]

Wednesday for the bonus points !!

Hey!!!! You know I gotta keep this lady happy.........I got alot of bowhunts on the shortlist brother!!! Heck, Friday works sir........just before we get on that plane Saturday morning.........bwhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X