Pop up beetles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up beetles

Got in my blind this morning, right now, and there are hundreds of pea sized, hard bodies beetles inside. They weren’t here yesterday. What are they, and can I kill em with a bug bomb? I know y’all know what type of beetles these are.

Pop up beetles

Those are pea hard beetles. Yes use a bug bomb. Only way.
    Your welcome [emoji16]

Comment

Thanks man. What I was planning on trying. Only thing is what’s to keep em from coming back?

Comment

They stink too

Comment

Do they look like this?

Comment

You need some of that pot weed. It’ll clear’em out and they will all head to Oklahoma.

Comment

No sir they do not. I went into town and got a bomb. Sealed the blind up and set the bomb off. A wave of happiness crashed over me thinking about their little lungs exploding while they dropped in the dust.
              Then I got to thinking after I left. “ What are those dead beetles gonna smell like when I get back in the blind. Looks like those bastiges may have the last laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                No sir they do not. I went into town and got a bomb. Sealed the blind up and set the bomb off. A wave of happiness crashed over me thinking about their little lungs exploding while they dropped in the dust.
                Then I got to thinking after I left. “ What are those dead beetles gonna smell like when I get back in the blind. Looks like those bastiges may have the last laugh.

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought they were called pop up beetles.

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Comment

Bruce..It was just John, Paul, George and Ringo saying they dont know why you say goodbye and they say hello. Hello Hello!

Comment

Can’t post pics. Tried to reduce our won’t post.

Comment

Working...
                      X