Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One incredible dig!!!!

I cant even imagine..

Once in a lifetime find. It was fun to watch those guys enjoying the day and finding artifacts. Aquachigger is a good dude to watch as well.

Comment

Man, they were having a time!!

Comment

Thats Awesome

Comment

Yep. Fine cache of preforms. I have dug several caches and most will be preforms cached to finish at a later point

Comment

amazing. Just confounds me that they picked that one right spot to dig. I am sure there were lots of digs that turned up nothing or very little.

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  amazing. Just confounds me that they picked that one right spot to dig. I am sure there were lots of digs that turned up nothing or very little.
                  Nah, they were digging a known lodge site. Most caches will be hidden in lodge floors.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    The description said they had found hammer stones and percussion flakes nearby so decided to start digging the area. But, still amazing to dig that much and stay committed and find those artifacts.

Comment

I need to start digging more.

Comment

Tagging to watch a little later today.

Comment

Wow. That was am amazing find. That's my kind of folks too. I'd love to spend the day digging with folks like that. Great video! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Wow. That was am amazing find. That's my kind of folks too. I'd love to spend the day digging with folks like that. Great video! Thanks for sharing!
                            Yes me too.. Talking smack, having fun and ribbing each other. You could tell they'd been at it for years LOL. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Yep. Fine cache of preforms. I have dug several caches and most will be preforms cached to finish at a later point
                              4,000 years old you think?? That's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X