Smart Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Watches

What are you using with your iPhone these days, BESIDES the iWatch? I have an iWatch but probably way more than I need. Just something to keep time, keeps up with steps/exercise and calendar alerts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Garmin Instinct

Comment

I like my Garmin watch. Battery life blows the apple watch out of the park.

Comment

I wear the Garmin Vivoactive 4, love it. About 4 days between battery charges and use it for everything, email, phone, step tracking, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.

Comment

I tried an Apple Watch and it was too much for me and hated having to charge it daily. I have an amazfit T-Rex pro and love it. Does most of the basic stuff and battery usually lasts me over a week.

Comment

Thanks so far

Comment

Fitbit

Comment

I have the Garmin Instinct Solar - Charge about every 3 weeks or so. Highly recommend.

Comment

Timex. The kind with a big arm and little arm that go round and round. [emoji57]

Comment

Garmin forerunner 645 and I love it. Want to upgrade to a 9series eventually. You won't beat a 245 for simplicity sake though.

I watch isn't even in the same league as the Garmin's IMO. Battery life was pure garbage on my Iwatch, and my Garmin will go about 2 weeks on a charge that takes about 45min from 5% to repower.

Comment

Do not wear a watch since I retired.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        I use a Garmin Instinct

This, I could never keep a watch for more than a couple months, my Garmin instinct is ridiculous when it come to battery life and durability. I’ve had it now for close to 5 years, original band and it works great . I only take it off to charge so ta been through a lot.
                        I rarely link it to my phone for messages so I can go three to four weeks between charges
                        I just found that function to be mostly useless because I always have my phone close by. I download my health info to the app about once a week just to see how active I have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another Garmin Instinct user here

Comment

I’d chop my wrist off before I wore one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                              I wear the Garmin Vivoactive 4, love it. About 4 days between battery charges and use it for everything, email, phone, step tracking, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
                              This is what I have and I like it. I have a Samsung phone though.

Comment

Working...
                              X