Whelp, my turn....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whelp, my turn....

Well boys, its my turn for the Big D.... the past month has honestly sucked.... but ive had a moment of clarrity and called her bluff!! She has to buy me out and ill have plenty to restart my own bachelor pad. Im filing on monday; I have a move-out date set and my vasectomy scheduled for early May. My mid-life crisis may not be so bad!!! Weve been together since 1992 but im done with the fussin', fightin' and power struggle!! She opened the door and I ran through it!!!

We have 2, grade school aged kids and I do EVEVERYTHING for them. She is crawfishing like crazy!!

My gain, her loss!!! Dont be trapped by fear. Own it and move-on!!

Prayers up for you and the family!

Comment

Good luck Brotha.

Comment

Yep, got a GF, do you?

Comment

Prayers up!!! Always put the kids first!!!

Comment

Prayers for you.

Keep in mind, the grass on the other side of the fence is still grass. It still has to be mowed and taken care of.

Comment

Prayers for the kids. They are in a no win situation. And yes I've been there.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Man that’s tough & a lot of time vested. My heart goes out to you

Comment

Keep doing everything for those kids. It’s statistically the worst thing that can happen to them, so you have to help them beat the odds.

Comment

Well I would do dang near anything not to get a divorce and separate the family. If she is crawfishing like crazy maybe there is something there for y’all to work on. If anything else just for your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.brown View Post
                        well i would do dang near anything not to get a divorce and separate the family. If she is crawfishing like crazy maybe there is something there for y’all to work on. If anything else just for your kids.
                        x1000000000

Comment

You honestly need to rethink this! Please!

Comment

The kids are the ones that suffer the most.

Comment

Prayers for the kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X