Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 F250 code p00bd (Air flow sensor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 F250 code p00bd (Air flow sensor)

Just had this code pop up and going to pop the hood today to try and see if I can find any physical damage. From briefly reading online it seems that it typically is because of damage to the intake system itself causing excess air rather then a issue with the sensor itself. Looks like a good chunk of people use this opportunity to go ahead and switch to a K&N or S&B intake rather then repairing it with stock parts.

Anyone run into this issue? Other Solutions or replace with stock? Those that have put in a new air intake (regardless of this code or not) how to you like it?

Thank you

Bump.

Comment

My 2017 F-250 has the full GDP piping kit on it. I bought the truck here and it was on it already but I have no complaints at all.

Comment

I have a 2015 F-350. My check engine light was on, air flow issue. They hooked up a computer and said there was an update needed. That cleared the issue. I still don’t know what caused it but that was 4 months ago and all is good.

Comment

I installed the S&B intake on my ‘19 two years ago. No complaints, just have to remember to keep my filter clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had that issue pop up once in my 17’ 350 after swapping air filters. I had somehow managed to knock the sensor loose while swapping them. Climbed under the hood, and made sure it was plugged in. It wasn’t all the way and I clicked it back in. Code gone. Worth a try!

Comment

Be careful and don't over oil a K&N. The oil will jack up the MAF sensor.

Comment

Probably a MAF sensor. Clean it with computer keyboard cleaner and truck should reset after a few days

Comment

Wanted to send a update.

Was doing some googlefu and one of the things I stumble on was this video and sure enough this was my exact issue but my cracks we on the side of the hose so a little harder to find.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGboT9N9ef0"]**STOP** DO NOT REPLACE YOUR MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR | Eng.-light ON | 2017-19 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                  X