Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

I just found out earlier today I’m going to lose my brother, Jeremy from my other thread as his battle with cancer has taken a turn for the worst. I’d like to ask for one final prayer for him, his wife and his kids over the next week to help them
    get through all of this. His abdomen is covered with aggressive cancer and they can’t do anything for him anymore. We can’t see him either as MD Anderson is on lockdown due to Covid. I won’t get into all the details but quickly it all returned to his colon and abdomen with malignant blockages … and all this right before he was supposed to start the radiation from the last update. It is super aggressive and the doctors are saying they have done all they can do. We are hoping he can come home to hospice care for a couple of days to see him one last time and however long we can….

I just spoke with him on the phone albeit somewhat sedated and it was absolutely the most gut wrenching thing I’ve had to do in my life. He was very weak but he managed to get out words for a conversation I’ll remember the rest of my life. He’s at peace with what’s happens and pain free for now. I just hope they can keep him pain free and calm for his last days and that we can see him before he leaves this earth.

Thank you to all of you that have prayed, texted, PMd, called, shared donated and then prayed some more in his thread. We appreciate it all as a famiIy… and I just can’t thank my TBH family enough. God Bless you all and God Bless you Jeremy.. love you brother.

Folks… get your colonoscopies done now. Please!

Very sorry to hear this

Comment

Prayers for all of your family.

Comment

Prayers up, Smart. Strength and comfort.

Comment

I'm very sorry to read this Jason. I will pray for peace and comfort for your entire family. God Bless you all.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Jason. Very tough situation. I pray for your family. There is no preparation for a situation like this. Be strong. His kids need you.

Prayers for a change in the prognosis. God is great.

Comment

Sorry Jason. Prayers up for your family.

Everyone, Get your colon, prostate blood work done just to see where you are. You could potentially locate something that can be taken care of before it’s to late.

Comment

Jason I am sorry to hear this.. I went through it with my dad and it's absolutely the hardest thing I had to witness.. we will keep him and your family in our prayers..

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of this for your brother and your Family. Prayers up.

Comment

Dang Jason, absolutely hate to read this. Continued prayers for you and your family. May god watch over your brother’s family during this time!!!

Comment

Prayers sent for the Smart family.

We also pray for Jeremy to have comfort in this time of transition to the lords hands.

Comment

Prayers for you, your brother and the rest of your family.

Comment

Prayers sent for all of y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Sorry to hear Jason. Sending one up for you guys

Comment

Working...
                              X