No announcement yet.

Hole In One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!! Glad you at least had a witness from the cart barn. That’s funny.

I’ve played for a long time and have only had 1. I have had a double eagle which was pretty cool.

Comment

Pretty awesome! I have a buddy that’s a weekend hacker and probably a 12 handicap and he has hit 3 and I witnessed 2 with one bouncing off cart path. Some guys are just good and some are just lucky like my buddy.

Comment

Congratulations! Still hunting for my first…

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the club.

Go fillout your information here - https://nationalholeinoneregistry.com/

Start practicing as you'll get an invite to the Hole in One Challenge in Las Vegas. The winner get's $1mil.

Note, its been a long time since I got mine and there is no better feeling. To this day my ball and the card I had signed by my witness sit in my safe.

Comment

Congrats- the first one is the hardest !!

Comment

Congrats! I left a ball an inch behind the hole one time. My stepdad has made two.

Comment

Drinks on you!
                Congrats

Comment

That's awesome! i got one in high school and did so much yelling and screaming and jumping and high fiving that they kicked me out of Golf n Games and told me not to come back.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

I got one last year. I waited for the windmill to spin just right and banked it off the brick border , through the pvc pipe and in the clown’s mouth! I was king of the world!!!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats. Got one years ago. Have not played a round in 10 years.

Comment

I get excited when I hit the green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Been playing since I was a kid, all through High School and College, still haven't got one.

Comment

I hit one in the water on my first shot, put another on the tee and hit that one in the hole. It was a good par. Ha!

Comment

Hole In One

Congrats OP. It’s a great feeling, even better if you get to watch it fall.

I’ve had one legitimate ace, and two on re-tees after a water shot for an exciting par. Didn’t see my legit ace go in the hole. All 3 came within 3 years of starting to play. 20 years, hundreds of rounds, and thousands of tee shots later…..I’m still waiting for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X