Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert!

Atwoods has all there hunting supplies on sale. Stands, cell cams, feed, feeders are 50% off mostly. Just loaded up in Kilgore

awesome

Comment

Great deal

Comment

Don’t see the cell cams?

Comment

They've got a bunch of stuff I'd snag if I had one local. Anyone that can take advantage of $17.99 mojo doves better!

Those push in the ground cam holders look handy too
          Last edited by SmTx; 12-06-2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Don’t see the cell cams?

The only one they have

Comment

I just bought 4 of the stealth cam fusion x that I run for $60 a piece. The sol paks were $50. The have the bushnell and , muddy, and wild views cell cams as well. Also bought a boss buck protein feeder for $150 , and a 12 ft. Muddy platform for $262.50. Go in store and check it out. Tons of stuff they don't show on their web site

Comment

The boss buck protein mixture of roasted soy bean, whole cotton seed, corn , and puffed wheat was $13 a bag, and the deer candy was $10 per bag, or $13 pelletier. I bought $80 bags total to feed the deer on my home property

Comment

Meant 80 bags, not $80 bags... lol

Comment

Heading there today to pick up some cheap ladder stands, great for public land in Kansas.

Comment

went to buy a tripod but the 240.00 for shipping stopped me.

Comment

I bought two hawk hang on stands and 3 boxes of the helium climbing sticks from ours, everything was 40% off.

Comment

Some locations sell the Reveals for $70! Tactacam Solar panels with built in battery $35

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            They've got a bunch of stuff I'd snag if I had one local. Anyone that can take advantage of $17.99 mojo doves better!

Those push in the ground cam holders look handy too
                            $15 at WalMart for the mojo dove

Comment

So went to the crossroads store and they were out of the cheap ladder stand I wanted. So I ask the manger if I can order from her because I wanted to pay cash and she say's no and I say well last night I was going to order two and have them shipped to this store and she looks at me and say's I'm not sure about that. Any way I stand there and order two on my phone and have them shipped to the store, will see what happens.

Side note the guy tells me we have stands outside with damage boxes and are 50% off. I go out there and find one of the cheap ladder stands I wanted so I buy it. They had probably 60 or more boxes of different stands out there and of course the boxes are falling apart because they are soaking wet.

Comment

Working...
                              X