Playa Del Carmen Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playa Del Carmen Resort

Going to book a late Feb early March trip for a Christmas present for the wife and I. We have stayed at the Royal several times but would like other recommendations. Looking for recommendations on other higher end all inclusive resorts you would recommend?

Me and the wife did our honeymoon trip August of 2020. We did a 5 night stay at Unico 2087 further down 307 near Akumal. Best all inclusive I've been to. Every meal was top notch and service was 5 star even in the midst of rona. Been wanting to go back ever since.

Here are some special offers for the savvy traveler. Savvy travelers always appreciate a good deal or added value. From discounts to packages, there’s always something new to discover.

Comment

I stayed at the Hilton earlier this year. Great food and service. And every room has a jacuzzi tub

Comment

Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya

Wife and I stayed there for a week for our honeymoon this past summer. Nicest place around, very fancy, everywhere we went and people asked where we were staying they all had the same general comments about that being the nicest place. Adults only, a quiet lazy river pool and a big party pool, 5 exquisite restaurants, etc. Everybody is beyond polite and wait on you hand and foot its almost wierd. I will never go to another place.

Comment

For super high end, check out the Rosewood Myakoba.

Comment

Thank you keep them coming please I am looking into each of these.

Comment

I had a terrible stay at Unico 2087 a few years ago but everyone else I talked to has had a great time there- my stay was in the days after reopening from Covid so I am sure that had a lot to do with it.
              Iberostar Grand has been wonderful the 3 times I have been there but it is getting a little dated as far as rooms but still nice.

As mentioned above Rosewood Mayakoba is fantastic but definitely on the high end. The lagoon villas are awesome and Oceanview rooftop is even better.

Comment

Morning bump for a few more recommendations before I book. Right now I think Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya is looking good.

Rosewood Myakoba looks amazing but we could only stay one night :-)

Comment

Look at Riviera Maya Grand Velas

Comment

We’ve stayed at the royal which was really nice and was right there could walk into town which was nice. But also stayed up along the coast at the riveria maya with the private casita suites super nice secluded and over the top nice.

Comment

Riu Palace is the best bang for the buck. Been to the Yucatan several times. The only place I would even consider for an all inclusive trip.

Comment

El Dorado Royale. Get a Casita

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                          Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya

Wife and I stayed there for a week for our honeymoon this past summer. Nicest place around, very fancy, everywhere we went and people asked where we were staying they all had the same general comments about that being the nicest place. Adults only, a quiet lazy river pool and a big party pool, 5 exquisite restaurants, etc. Everybody is beyond polite and wait on you hand and foot its almost wierd. I will never go to another place.
                          ^^^This^^^

Been there a couple of times and have friends that go there every year.

Comment

We stayed at the Grand Bliss Riviera Maya.
                            Only complaint is it's a BIG resort. You need to use their shuttle carts most of the time.

Comment

I stayed at the Hilton all inclusive a couple summers ago with my family. No complaints at all, lots of great restaurants so you won't get tired of the same food. Not much of a beach and water isn't all that clear but we didn't go during the best time of the year so take that with a grain of salt. Its hard for me to complain since we used my sisters employee discount made it dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X