Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double C View Post
    This guy will never be free again.
    That's not justice. His life should be forfeit.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
      Give me a bucket of stones and that pos and I'll cast everyone of them.
      You're mistaken if you think that is how that scripture is interpreted.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        That's not justice. His life should be forfeit.
        I think his remaining life of decades spent in solitary would be worse than death (would be for me anyway) Can't imagine them allowing him to be in general.

Comment

He'll take himself out, if "they" don't. I can't imagine he gets to trial.

If he does, i bet it gets moved out of Wise Cnty.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Look at the pitiful POS.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            Pitiful ,
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I’ve stayed out of commenting on this thread because it breaks my heart and then it turned adversarial. But I’ve learned two things just reading through the thread: There are a a few of you who are much better Christian men than I am. There are a few others I want in my foxhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              100%

Comment

I think there should be no such thing as solitary confinement. If you wanna be big and bad and take someones life, get in there and play with the big boys bad ***. See how that works out.

People get killed in prison every day. He needs to be one of em.
                Last edited by okrattler; 12-05-2022, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  i think there should be no such thing as solitary confinement. If you wanna be big and bad and take someones life, get in there and play with the big boys bad ***. See how that works out.

^^100%

Comment

I'm coming in a little late here, but I looked back through the past 100 posts and didn't see this mentioned, so here's a few things for y'all:

Tanner was engaged (she changed her status to single yesterday), and he's a father to a little girl.

A woman named "Shay Marie" has been accusing him of rape for the past 8 years. I don't know the details of her case enough to say either way, but I'm sure she will be a witness against him in this trial. In one of her posts about him, she mentioned them using Acid after he raped her, so this incident may have been drug-fueled as well.
                    Last edited by Lost10mm; 12-05-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Text messages between Shay Marie and a girl Tanner was dating.

Comment

Off topic but can't help but notice. Cody,Tanner,Shay......Those are the whitest names I've ever heard.

Comment

uber driver....wow

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                            It said something about electronic info, led them to him. Wonder if they did what I have thought should have been done in many other cases and checked to see what all cell phones pinged in the area around the time she disappeared.
                            My understanding is that the mother mentioned receiving a Fed-Ex package. Law enforcement contacted Fed-Ex. Fed-Ex pulled video footage from inside the truck and saw the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              I think there should be no such thing as solitary confinement. If you wanna be big and bad and take someones life, get in there and play with the big boys bad ***. See how that works out.

Truth

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                                Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
                                Stones would be the last thing this POS would have to worry about me casting. I would like to think I could live with the sin of removing him from this earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X