No announcement yet.

Illegals increasing in South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be vigilant & precautionary but wouldn't be preparing for any upcoming war upon deep s. tx...they want their cargo be it humans or drugs getting to point B sans LE interference.

Screwing with hunters & land owners in violent fashion isn't the best way to achieve those goals...these open borders have made them more brazen, but the bosses SOTB know that a big story / killing of US residents will bring the fist of God upon their free flowing movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I would be vigilant & precautionary but wouldn't be preparing for any upcoming war upon deep s. tx...they want their cargo be it humans or drugs getting to point B sans LE interference.

Screwing with hunters & land owners in violent fashion isn't the best way to achieve those goals...these open borders have made them more brazen, but the bosses SOTB know that a big story / killing of US residents will bring the fist of God upon their free flowing movements.
      Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I think you are correct.

Comment

Really? How many big stories have you heard about illegals killing citizens? It barely makes the liberal news.

It happens often in our Country and nothing is being done to stop any of this. Our border is wide open, our government welcomes them in by the millions. A few citizens killed along the way is just an inconvenience some politicians would rather not discuss.

Comment

at some point i guess we`ll be playing cowboys and illegals !! and yeah we dont hear about our people getting murdered but if a hand full of illegals were to mowed down you`d hear about that around the globe in less than a day.

Comment

Couple of weeks ago I was in a blind (we are 12 miles from the border). Afternoon hunt with the blind windows open. Two bucks spooked and next thing I see are 8 men all in black with large back packs on walking down the sendero towards my stand. I put my rifle out of the window and yelled at them. They turned around and walked away back down the sendero and then into the brush. Cartel all the way.

Our lease hunters are seeing groups almost daily - if we call BP they are usually tied up somewhere else and cannot come. It is a total mess

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Really? How many big stories have you heard about illegals killing citizens? It barely makes the liberal news.

It happens often in our Country and nothing is being done to stop any of this. Our border is wide open, our government welcomes them in by the millions. A few citizens killed along the way is just an inconvenience some politicians would rather not discuss.
                So if the liberal media isnt printing it, how did you hear about it?

Do you have a link to the San saba gazette or some other local news telling us about the murders?

I'm also 100% with Artos and the use of black clothes to blend in handed out by the coyote. I also believe it's rare for any of them to be armed or willing to shoot it out. Doing so would cause jail time. They'd rather get shipped back across and try again.

My only factual info comes from troopers working the border and non conspiracy posts on tbh

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought dealing with timber companies was a P I T A.

I would definitely not want to deal with illegals stumbling around my hunting areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    So if the liberal media isnt printing it, how did you hear about it?

Got me there. I guess an illegal has never killed a citizen.

I hear about it from alternate news sources and not the national liberal run media. Do you think it doesn’t happen? If a citizen killed an illegal it would be on CNN, MSNBC, and all the national news outlets 24-7 for at least a week. We would see school boy pictures of the innocent illegal who was shot in cold blood by the racist American.

My initial reply was in response to the “fist of God” comment that would come down on illegal immigration if citizens were killed.

Citizens have been killed. No fist of God has closed the border as a result of it.

I too have seen them crossing my hunting lease in all black with black backpacks. I’ve also seen the one in front carrying an AR. Saw it with my own eyes.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 11-23-2022, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Got me there. I guess an illegal has never killed a citizen.

I too have seen them crossing my hunting lease in all black with black backpacks. I’ve also seen the one in front carrying an AR. Saw it with my own eyes.
                      Don't take your ball and go home. It was a legit question.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'd like to hear about it. I'm sure we can agree there is a large amount of people here who lease,own and hunt along the border. Some of those ranches are huge and encompass other large groups. Someone should have heard about it and have real info.

Even the guys getting hijacked in Mexico made the GS. Albeit a lot of that initiall info was refuted by people who actually know the "victims".

And we're not talking illegal kills a citizen. That happens all the time in car accidents and robbery. I'm talking border stuff

Comment

Don't take your ball and go home. It was a legit question.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'd like to hear about it. I'm sure we can agree there is a large amount of people here who lease,own and hunt along the border. Some of those ranches are huge and encompass other large groups. Someone should have heard about it and have real info.

Even the guys getting hijacked in Mexico made the GS. Albeit a lot of that initiall info was refuted by people who actually know the "victims".

And we're not talking illegal kills a citizen. That happens all the time in car accidents and robbery. I'm talking border stuff

I didn’t take my ball and go anywhere. What is your point? Are you saying it’s perfectly safe and no one is in danger? Seriously what is your point?

“ we're not talking illegal kills a citizen”——I was talking about it. It doesn’t just happen in car wrecks.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 11-23-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

These are men of military age folks. Couldn’t they easily make up the deficit in our armed forces in exchange for citizenship? Then they could be used against conservatives of all colors. If you say no way, your not living in the same country as I am. Folks these people were carrying a large Venezuelan flag on our land and were pushed back into the river by border patrol using paint ball guns. I’m a veteran and find this appalling and treasonous by this administration.

Comment

I didn’t take my ball and go anywhere. What is your point? Are you saying it’s perfectly safe and no one is in danger? Seriously what is your point?

“ we're not talking illegal kills a citizen”——I was talking about it. It doesn’t just happen in car wrecks.

I guess my point is you said this....

Really? How many big stories have you heard about illegals killing citizens? It barely makes the liberal news. .
                            IMO opinion, that implies you have knowledge of a citizen that was murdered by illegals on the border. Specifically when you said "it barely makes the news"

If that's not what you meant then disregard.

And I don't think the border is any more dangerous than *insert big city here*. I'd bet the next lease note more people got robbed last night in one of those cities than a deer hunter or loves travel center shoppers by a person who crossed the border yesterday

Comment

I guess my point is you said this....

IMO opinion, that implies you have knowledge of a citizen that was murdered by illegals on the border. Specifically when you said "it barely makes the news"

Continue reading his post to include the second paragraph. Report back.
                              Illegals kill Americans weekly.
                              Last edited by MassMan; 11-23-2022, 08:58 AM. Reason: bad stats

Comment

Seeing the same amount today as we did 2-3 years ago in Encinal. Knock on wood though, they haven’t broken into anything at our camp in years.

Comment

Working...
                                X