Skinny jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I couldn't help but click on the link. Wish I never did....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      I couldn't help but click on the link. Wish I never did....
      No ****

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d wear pajama pants with My Pillow slippers to Walmart before I’d ever wear skinny jeans!

Comment

I used to work with a guy that wore skinny jeans. He said they're comfortable. I can't wear regular jeans if the legs feel too tight. I hate that feeling. They're too constricting, can't handle it.

Not long ago I bought some jeans that didn't fit right and my other pairs were in the washer so I didn't have a choice but to wear them. I thought "these things feel like they're gonna rip." An hour after I got to work I squatted down to tie my shoe and heard a rip. Ripped the *** end right out of those jeans. Good! Threw those dadgum nut hugger jeans in the dang trash. I hate those things.

I went into work that day feelin like I was heading to a Jonas Brothers concert or somethin. Good riddance to 'em.
          Last edited by okrattler; 03-02-2022, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I remember back in my HS days (late 80s/early 90s) a lot of guys would starch them Wranglers & wear them about two sizes too small. They looked uncomfortable & might as well have been skinny jeans

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              I remember back in my HS days (late 80s/early 90s) a lot of guys would starch them Wranglers & wear them about two sizes too small. They looked uncomfortable & might as well have been skinny jeans
              I crack up at the nut hugger guys making fun of skinny jeans. They were rockin a brush popper too. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always wondered how guys get their feet through them skinny *** pant legs.

Comment

To the guys wearing skinny jeans you took getting in to “her” pants the wrong way!

Comment

Originally posted by joshbrowne
                    The only person in my house who wears skinny jeans is my wife. She bought a pair for me once, but I couldn't stand them. Maybe I wore them once or twice, and they never got out of the closet again.
                    I am the kind of guy that doesn't really care what he's wearing, but my wife is the complete opposite person. She kept rambling about her "mom jeans," and how they go with everything. That actually helped me with an idea for an anniversary gift. I just googled "what shoes to wear with mom jeans," and I found an article that told me everything I needed to know. Listening to what she has to say from time to time paid off.

You are a very smart man!

Did she like the shoes (and by that I mean does she actually wear them)? If so, you should quit while you’re ahead because it will never happen again. Unlike men, women don’t like other people picking out apparel for them. Heck, women know women better than men know women and, even then, if another woman picked out our shoes for us, we wouldn’t like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This just in..... Burnadell in skinny jeans sighting.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good grief

Comment

You have to wear a slouchy cap with it to cover up your dreadlocks

Comment

A "guy" that works here at the shop wears skinny britches. He works out at a gym and he looks like he has frog legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              A "guy" that works here at the shop wears skinny britches. He works out at a gym and he looks like he has frog legs.

Does the place where the inseam meets practically hang down to his knees?

I don’t how much you go to the gym, I’ve never seen a man who looked good in skinny jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                LOL, it's a trend these days. Everyone finds an excuse to miss leg day. Dudes look like pointy side down triangles.

Comment

Working...
                                X