This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 12

Can't believe some of us are still here. Carry on...or is it carrion?

Poor Aggies

Can't win for https://www.yahoo.com/sports/twitter...920.htmllosing.

Comment

Horns can still have a somewhat respectable season if they can pull their heads out of their asses! HOOK EM

Comment

We suck

Comment

2022 College Football Week 12

I think most Texas fans thought the season would be an 8-4 type season and that is still in reach. The problem is after seeing the season play out, it should have been a 10-2 type year so I am disappointed for how its played out. They still have to beat Baylor and KU to end the year for all of this to happen.

Ewers has regressed this year as I knew he would take some freshman lumps, but I figured he would get stronger as the year went on. Sark's play calling has been very suspect and the 2nd half issues are major red flags on him.

Now the bright spots, the OL is young and playing better than expected (except vs TCU) and the defense is getting better and better while playing a lot of people. The other positive is every home game has had a great crowd and atmosphere. The fans are showing faith in the program and if the program can give the fans just a little more it could get the ball rolling down hill.

Texas needs to win the next two.

Here’s some comparison defense stats…..hope.

Last edited by Heath; 11-14-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hook'em!

Comment

We are the worst team in the SEC. Unbelievable how we ended up here.

Baseball where you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Revivalry. Hope TCU doesn't come out flat after an emotional win. Mad Max is beat all to hell, looks like he's running in quicksand the last couple of weeks. Thankful for the 11am start in Waco. Survive and advance......

Avatar window is open for any Baylor fans

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Baseball where you at?
                  You skipping over basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Baseball where you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    if by some miracle Jimbo can actually keep the team together next and hire an OC would be the only bright spot I can see. There are some dang good flashes of talent from the mostly freshman team.

Comment

WVU fires their AD. Looks like Neal Brown's tenure is over in Morgantown....

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        if by some miracle Jimbo can actually keep the team together next and hire an OC would be the only bright spot I can see. There are some dang good flashes of talent from the mostly freshman team.
                        My hope as well. What a disaster.

Comment

Hynotoad in the house.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never would have guessed LSU would win the West but here we are. A game to let second string gets some playing time this week against UAB.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X