Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One headed toward Gilmer & one west of Dangerfield

Comment

The ones a saw were wicked violent and huge..

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        Got wiped out up north of Paris, people missing and fatalities. Waiting on the new tornado warning to pass to continue searching.
        Dang that’s tough to hear

Comment

Hunker down in New Boston.

Comment

Naples got hit. Just talked to my dad said there was a house upside down. Another tornado is coming up from gilmer

Comment

My parents just got hit in hughes springs, waiting to hear a damage report.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                Naples got hit. Just talked to my dad said there was a house upside down. Another tornado is coming up from gilmer
                Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                My parents just got hit in hughes springs, waiting to hear a damage report.
                Hope they are all safe!

Comment

They're safe, house and all seems to be ok. Town out to about 5 miles north east got hit. Fire station is supposedly gone and city hall was on fire.

Comment

Prayers for all involved.

Comment

All clear now, but no power

Comment

Had some strong wind and quarter size hail here about 15 minutes ago. All is setteled down now. Still have power.

Comment

Lamar county was hit pretty hard by a big tornado. Started south of Highway 82 between Honey Grove and Paris and left a path of destruction to east of powderly. https://theparisnews.com/free/articl...469981185.html

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife's Daycare in Hughes Springs lost the fence and all the trees. But thank God the building is fine.

Comment

Snapped this pic around 8:30. We’re in a small cabin in avinger, approximately where I made the little red dot. Had three tornadoes touch down within 20 miles or so of us, the closest less than 10. Weather service reported 7 confirmed tornadoes, and expecting to confirm more tomorrow when they can survey damage. What a crazy night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was near Clarksville at my buddy's ranch earlier today. Said they had high winds, hail and rain. Lost power as well.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X