No announcement yet.

Texasbowhunter.com Blanco County Season-long Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Congrats to the pretty young lady! Awesome job dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Helluva deer Kelsey! Congrats!

Comment

So cool, congrats Kelsey on a great buck.

Comment

Congrats KELS. Awesome buck. And Casey, Kels can't be one of the little "muddies" at Granger Lake a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
            Congrats KELS. Awesome buck. And Casey, Kels can't be one of the little "muddies" at Granger Lake a few years ago?
            Yes sir! I was trying to find a pic from that day, and I know I have some, but couldn't locate it. She was probably 14 months old at that time. I'm not sure how we're now at this point. Time passes way too quickly.

Comment

Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Test post. Les and Colette are hunting. Les took this pic tonight. Whitetail are not moving.

Click image for larger version

Name:	144492.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	24696821

Comment

Not much whitetail action this evening for myself or for Colette. Guess the acorns are keeping them from moving much. The black bucks came in, though.
                  Attached Files
                  Lesto!!

Comment

Man those are awesome pics, Les!! That's a great blind for photography.

Michael, Jnet, Courtney and Wesley are supposed to be out this weekend hunting. I'm sure they'll update. I would imagine I'll be out at some point to maybe put up a feed pen to keep the cows from ruining hunts.

I finally got around to putting the video together of Kelsey's hunt last week. It's here:

Kelsey's Blanco Heavy8

Comment

I’m I back in the elbow this morning. A big group of axis came out of the creek and crossed west of me, grazing in the pasture to my north. I saw one decent buck in that group.

Several more just popped out of the creek and are on water 80 yards west of me.one is a small buck.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

A WT spike walked past me on the road heading to Garcia. He walked downwind but didn’t seem to notice or care.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Jnet is at Bomb Shelter South. She saw a couple of bucks cross in the distance, but nothing has come in yet.

Wesley and Courtney are getting blanked at the barn.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Court and Wes are set up at BSN (Krivo blind). Jnet is at Garcia (Krivo) and I am in the Elbow (Gametamer), about 100 yards to her west (on the other side of the brush line.) we had to run cows out. Hopefully they won’t return.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

This is the best thread on here this season!!!

Comment

Young buck and small axis doe came in. Axis walked toward Jnet.

Court and Wes also had a buck in range earlier.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X