Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot how nice it was to actually have a TE that’s a legit receiving threat. It’s been 15 yrs since Finley.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Ewers did look cool and relaxed in the pocket most of the night. Wasn't much dancing around rushing throws and liked how he always kept looking to throw the ball instead of taking off.

That catch by Bijan was unreal and just shows what kinda hands he has.
      He made it look easy. It’s going to be fun watching him progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
        Forgot how nice it was to actually have a TE that’s a legit receiving threat. It’s been 15 yrs since Finley.

Agreed. It’s been too long

Comment

Paul.

I’m here for my 4 week profile pic change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
            Will A&M play in their Hertz rental car bowl or forfeit that's the big question.

Hey everybody, y’all welcome back OLEHITANDRUNTHEHUNTER! He doesn’t have a rooting interest, but shows up every month or so to bag on everybody else’s teams and then disappears again until the next opportunity to strike!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Hey everybody, y’all welcome back OLEHITANDRUNTHEHUNTER! He doesn’t have a rooting interest, but shows up every month or so to bag on everybody else’s teams and then disappears again until the next opportunity to strike!

Hahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brown dogs View Post
                https://i.imgur.com/kqz87AN.png.

sent to me from a TAM fan friend! He received from his Tide cousin

24-20? Two wedgies going on is the real pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

[emoji23] so true.

Comment

Dime by Ewers....threading the needle to JT.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ZKtreNr2U&t=15s"]PERFECT throw from Quinn Ewers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Dime by Ewers....threading the needle to JT.....

PERFECT throw from Quinn Ewers - YouTube
                      Makes it look easy.

Comment

Is this where Bob posts the new ESPN computer poll that has Texas at 4 ?

Comment

I’m glad I fished the last 2 days but I diid catch the Aggie game last night with my longhorn buddy. Heck of a game. I won’t see much the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I’ll be standing on stage holding up a big check!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            And you gathered all this from 1 game against a terrible OU team that TCU also made look dumb last week?
                            Everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinion, but you strike me as one of those guys that hates Texas more than they love their own tea. It’s cool, there are a bunch of people out there just like you. I take it your a tech fan, y’all’s young QB yesterday looks like he has lots of talent, and could be pretty good some day, good luck to y’all the rest of the season.

Comment

I think we have all learned that 2nd and 3rd string QB’s are not as good as #1 and it’s a far greater drop off from #1 to #2. I was expecting Jalen Milroe to light it up but he’s young, Haynes King played hard but has a lot to learn, Ewers made things look easy compared to Card from previous weeks. As the QB goes so goes your team.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                I think we have all learned that 2nd and 3rd string QB’s are not as good as #1 and it’s a far greater drop off from #1 to #2. I was expecting Jalen Milroe to light it up but he’s young, Haynes King played hard but has a lot to learn, Ewers made things look easy compared to Card from previous weeks. As the QB goes so goes your team.
                                So true and the biggest problem for A&M is that we don't have a true #1 this year. King isn't what we thought. Johnson isn't what we hoped. We have no idea what Weigman is. Then we have a coach calling end-of-game plays for Tom Brady when our QB plays like Tom Brokaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X