Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Can one be a flat middle Earther?
    So it's like an oreo?!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Can one be a flat middle Earther?
      Well yea!! Oreos are flat and they have a middle..

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        So it's like an oreo?!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
        Dang you read my mind!!

Comment

I am still wondering how the sun rises in east and sets in west, how do we have seasons, how is the entire earth’s outer ring and center ice and nothing else is….and a whole other slew of questions if the earth is really flat. H4F, enlighten me with your knowledge and please don’t point me to google….I want to hear your vast wisdom on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            The same google Round Earthers use when they try to make a point? It's reliable when it's convenient I guess.
            I will pay for your vasectomy and maybe throw in a fishing trip or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              I will pay for your vasectomy and maybe throw in a fishing trip or something.
              Why the animosity? Can we let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree? Not sure what you think these Jr High insults will accomplish.

Comment

Why the animosity? Can we let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree? Not sure what you think these Jr High insults will accomplish.
                haha....I am just giving you a hard time and having a little fun with this nonsense. I would not pay for anything for you but I bet we would set records with a gofundme.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                  I am still wondering how the sun rises in east and sets in west, how do we have seasons, how is the entire earth’s outer ring and center ice and nothing else is….and a whole other slew of questions if the earth is really flat. H4F, enlighten me with your knowledge and please don’t point me to google….I want to hear your vast wisdom on this.
                  I am going to guess you haven't read the thread or visited any of the, videos, pictures or links that were provided? These "gotcha" questions have been asked multiple times and answered already. Take a few minutes and scour the thread and at least give the links a few moments of your time. If you are still confused ask away.

Comment

I am going to guess you haven't read the thread or visited any of the, videos, pictures or links that were provided? These "gotcha" questions have been asked multiple times and answered already. Take a few minutes and scour the thread and at least give the links a few moments of your time. If you are still confused ask away.
                    Hunting4fun: I don’t think think anyone believes any of the crazy **** you’ve posted but you’re entitled to your own opinion….. that said, I think you’re trying to convert the wrong crowd. Carry on!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                      Hunting4fun: I don’t think think anyone believes any of the crazy **** you’ve posted but you’re entitled to your own opinion….. that said, I think you’re trying to convert the wrong crowd. Carry on!!!!!
                      I've probably converted more people than you think. I admit that the Vast majority haven't been from TBH though. TBH is full of people with strong convictions and 95% of the time there is nothing wrong with that. However when you take pride in more convictions than you should sometimes you miss out. There are more people than you think that are taking interest in a FE theory. If people would engage these people and honestly listen instead of calling them "retards" they probably would and could have an actual discussion with you.

Comment

I've probably converted more people than you think. I admit that the Vast majority haven't been from TBH though. TBH is full of people with strong convictions and 95% of the time there is nothing wrong with that. However when you take pride in more convictions than you should sometimes you miss out. There are more people than you think that are taking interest in a FE theory. If people would engage these people and honestly listen instead of calling them "retards" they probably would and could have an actual discussion with you.
                        can you post your name and at least a picture of yourself for the record? such strong convictions you cannot be worried.

Comment

Only thing I got out of this confuktion of a thread is, I think jhill still lives by way of hunting4fun. And I’m good with that. Now, we need more Bigfoot ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            can you post your name and at least a picture of yourself for the record? such strong convictions you cannot be worried.
                            Please re-read the quote that you replied to. Where did I say I had strong convictions on this topic in any way she or form? I simply said that a lot of people who disagree with me have strong convictions that may clash with a FE theory. I don't understand the point of your post.

Comment

Please re-read the quote that you replied to. Where did I say I had strong convictions on this topic in any way she or form? I simply said that a lot of people who disagree with me have strong convictions that may clash with a FE theory. I don't understand the point of your post.
                              so you are not comfortable posting your name and a picture? I understand this. this is the problem with a lot of forums. When you can shout out loud from your mothers basement it is easy. Man up smart guy. who are you??

Comment

Man, I can’t believe I missed this thread.

I’m an satellite engineer. If the Earth was flat my entire professional life wouldn’t exist. I literally design and track satellites as they orbit the earth every day. We have TT&C stations all over the earth……I promise you it isn’t flat.

The thing to remember is that when it comes to science and mathematics there are no such things as convictions. It either is or it isn’t. 1+1 is always equal to 2. Most of the guys above that are busting your balls don’t have a math/science background so they can’t argue their beliefs from that standpoint. That being said, most people can tell you that 2+2 doesn’t equal 5 and it is understandable why they would make fun of someone who says it does.

From a mathematical standpoint, to prove a flat earth you have to demonstrate that it is 100% true all the time. There can’t be any “what ifs”. The flat earth community doesn’t even have a working map of the earth.

Getting into orbital dynamics with a bunch of rednecks on TBH probably won’t convince anyone since they won’t understand the math. You have to break it down shotgun style.

Let’s get really basic. Get everyone on the planet that can see the visible sun to plot the angle above the horizon that they see the sun AT THE SAME TIME. You should be able to take your model and those elevation angles and draw millions of vectors that all have the sun in the same place. It just doesn’t work on a flat earth map. That freaking Southern Hemisphere just messes everything up.

I can track basically any geostationary satellite at McMurdo Station in Antarctica 24/7 round and round non stop. Why can I only see a small portion of those same birds from Aberdeen, San Diego, Tokyo, New Delhi, or Sandhurst? It’s because the Earth is round and I can’t look through the earth.

Low Earth Orbit and Medium Earth Orbit birds just reinforce it. I can track the same bird round and round the earth never losing contact just switching from station to station.

To reiterate, for a model to be true it has to be right 100% of the time….no exemptions. Pythagorean’s Theorem is always right because it is true. It’s impossible to be wrong…..just like 1+1 will always equal 2. Flat earth doesn’t even come close to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X