hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Hey I’m in Orange, I can’t get any closer to Louisiana without being in Louisiana lol!!

We don’t need anymore here either! Why don’t we send them down into Mexico?!!
    I work in Orange. I'm fine wit mexico or DC

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
        Tagged

How's the world treating you sir?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The GFS is trying to show a storm forming right off the coast of Texas and coming shore mid week next week. Anyone think it is legit? Looks mostly like a rain maker/tropical storm. Which could be very beneficial for central texas

Comment

Post a link

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                Post a link

Looks like Tuesday/Wednesday is when they’re saying there’s a chance of this happening. Click through the hours to the right for every 6 hour progressions, or you can swipe if you’re on a phone or tablet.

Comment

Could be a bad week for South Houston...

Comment

The whole state needs rain, just a tropical storm please no big hurricane!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      Hey I’m in Orange, I can’t get any closer to Louisiana without being in Louisiana lol!!

We don’t need anymore here either! Why don’t we send them down into Mexico?!!
                      We'll take em!

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

Hmmmmmm

Comment

Comment

Another long range possibility out there in the Atlantic. Just something to keep an eye on

Comment

just in ...Tropical Weather Outlook
                                NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
                                800 PM EDT Sat Jun 25 2022

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Tropical Atlantic:
                                A tropical wave over the central Tropical Atlantic continues to
                                produce only limited shower activity. Environmental conditions
                                appear conducive for development of this system over the next few
                                days, and a tropical depression could form during the early to
                                middle part of next week. This system is forecast to move westward
                                at 15 to 20 mph over the tropical Atlantic, approach the Windward
                                Islands on Tuesday, and move across the southern Caribbean Sea on
                                Wednesday and Thursday. Interests in the Windward Islands should
                                monitor the progress of this system.
                                * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
                                * Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.

2. Northern Gulf of Mexico:
                                An area of cloudiness and thunderstorms extending from the
                                southeastern United States across the Florida Peninsula to near the
                                northwestern Bahamas is associated with a trough of low pressure.
                                Slow development of this system could occur as it drifts westward
                                across the northern Gulf of Mexico over the next few days.
                                * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
                                * Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.

Comment

Working...
                                X