WT Hay with diesel prices ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WT Hay with diesel prices ??

In the last two weeks it has gone up .75c???
    WTH?
    The feces is fixing to hit the osolating rotator on prices of everything that is shipped or transported.
    Which is basically everything!

I was to lazy to look. Mods please delete if there is another rant thread on this topic.

2008 all over again with diesel prices. They are still selling those new truck for right at $100k though. I have already seen the prices rise on our grocery bill and our livestock feed bill as well. We have 35 meat chickens on their way and the garden is planted and starting to produce.

Comment

Yep. Every bill I get is higher. Everytime I go to the grocery store it scares the hell out of me. Same with small upkeep, fuel and just about everything else. Well that's not totally true my Lone Star Light went down a dollar a case, yall be nice.

Comment

I have seen it as high as 5.60 in my area so far. Fixing to park my truck and start driving the wife’s car to work .

Comment

3 Cartons of cigarettes cost $215.00 today at a wholesale place. Everything is getting stupid high...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            3 Cartons of cigarettes cost $215.00 today at a wholesale place. Everything is getting stupid high...

Ordered the wife’s contacts Friday . Cost exactly twice the price as last year .

Comment

Been driving my old Subaru Forester that I kinda parked and was thinking of selling. Stick shift and still barely sips fuel. Parked my diesel unless i need to pull.

Comment

Been saying it for a long time.....better get a pressure canner and a hell of a lot of jars.

Comment

F j b.

Comment

I put my Harley in storage a couple of years ago, wasn't riding much. Now, I'm retiring, I think I'll get it out of storage, tune it up and start riding again. 45 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      I put my Harley in storage a couple of years ago, wasn't riding much. Now, I'm retiring, I think I'll get it out of storage, tune it up and start riding again. 45 mpg

What kind of Harley do you have ?

Comment

2004 Sportster 1200.

Comment

Stock market will crash, chickens are about to finally come home to roost.

Comment

My buddy is a truck driver in the northern states now.....He said he spends $1000 per day for 185 gallons......on pace for over $300k this year for fuel alone just for his one truck....

Multiply that by the number of trucks on the roads........

Comment

They stole the cats off my gas truck so I’m forced to drive the diesel till it gets fixed. Which sucks right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X