China Spring Cougars football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China Spring Cougars football

The Cougars will be on at 3:00 pm today, who’s gonna watch.

What channel?

Comment

I picked a great week to have Covid so I can work from home and watch all the games!

I am excited to watch China Spring play. My cousins played for them the last couple of years so I have kept up with the program. It is awesome that Mark Bell's son is now the head football coach and taking them to the State Championship game.

Comment

cant watch it, trying to find radio station or live stream to listen too

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I picked a great week to have Covid so I can work from home and watch all the games!

I am excited to watch China Spring play. My cousins played for them the last couple of years so I have kept up with the program. It is awesome that Mark Bell's son is now the head football coach and taking them to the State Championship game.
          Mark is a great guy, he's my ex-wife's 1st cousin.

Comment

I’m watching on Ballys sport channel, it was called Fox So. West sports channel .

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
              Mark is a great guy, he's my ex-wife's 1st cousin.
              He took the job at Crawford when I was in the 3rd grade. I wanted to be a ball boy for the Varsity, so my parents drove me to the field house and made me go inside by myself and introduce myself and ask for the position. It was probably the most nervous I have ever been in my life. He shook my hand and gave me the "job".

A few weeks later, he changed his mind and went back to Clifton and Crawford hired Robert Murphy, so I had to go back in and redo the process all over.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                cant watch it, trying to find radio station or live stream to listen too
                KYKX 105.7 Radio

Comment

Channel 676 DirecTV . .

Comment

We will definitely be cheering on our neighbors. Great accomplishment by them, best of luck, and go COUGS!!

Comment

Direct Tv stream, channel bally sports. Added the Direct TV stream to my Roku and am now watching on TV. I will cancel after all the games.

Comment

Kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                          Direct Tv stream, channel bally sports. Added the Direct TV stream to my Roku and am now watching on TV. I will cancel after all the games.

I’m doing the same this week with adding Direct TV stream and cancel after the games (they have a 14 day full refund policy).

Comment

Wow

Comment

14-7 cougars at halftime! I’ve already lost my voice! Crazy last play of the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X