Bryan is going home to heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sad to hear.

Our thoughts, prayers, and deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

Comment

That is terrible. Heard nothing but good things about him. Prayers for his Family.

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends. RIP Bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Prayers to the family.

Comment

Very difficult news!! Bryan and Debbie are as good as it gets. I’m blessed to have a couple animals on the wall from hunts with them at Bugscuffle.

Comment

Prayers up! Great memories with Bryan and my sons first archery hunt, many moons ago, (as well as other hunts).

Comment

Prayers to the family and friends and for comfort and peace for this man.

Comment

My condolences to all

Prayers up

Comment

Condolences to all.

Comment

Dadgummit!!

Man, I really hate to get this news. Bryan was definitely one of the best guys I've ever been blessed to know. Two of the most special hunts in my lifetime were at the Bugscuffle with Bryan. The first was an LSBA youth hunt that Zach got drawn for. It was a successful hunt, but was definitely a rodeo in the process with a young boy shooting at rams. Bryan worked tirelessly to make the hunt a success for Zach and all the other kids who were there. It's one of my favorite hunting memories.

A couple years later, I took Zach and my dad down to the Bugscuffle to hunt with Bryan. We were after axis. Zach and I both killed bucks the first evening. Dad had some bad luck though. He didn't get one until the last day, and he ended up shooting one that was too young/small. The ranch policy was a $2,000 charge for shooting a small one. I was embarrassed and a little hacked that Dad misjudged that buck. Bryan was tickled to death that Dad killed one though. He wouldn't have anything to do with any thought of us paying extra for shooting the young buck. He was genuinely happy for Dad getting his first axis, and he didn't care how big or small it was. So we all three got to take axis steaks and antlers home with us. Thanks to Bryan.

When Bryan and I were butchering my buck, we found a broadhead stuck in a vertebra in the buck's neck. WCB, I think it was you that had shot the buck the year before. You and Bryan trailed blood a long ways, but the buck never died. He was back at the feeder the next day, Bryan said. Tough suckers. Just like Bryan.

I never got the chance to hunt with Bryan after that. My loss. RIP, brother!

Comment

Prayers for Debbie and the family. Here's another story. A long, long time ago I won a Bugscuffle whitetail hunt at the LSBA banquet. When I got there, Bryan said the rut hadn't kicked off yet and bucks were staying in the brush on acorns, making an opportunity a long shot. He wanted to make sure I had a great experience and asked if I'd like to try for an old fallow that had been fighting everything around instead of a whitetail. Just an example of the kind of guy he was. Debbie mounted that fallow for me and I'm looking at it as I type. Heaven is gaining a good one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Sorry for your loss prayers to everyone!

Comment

Wow! Prayers for the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X