No announcement yet.

1st test with Rage Expandable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet she didn’t go far! Congrats on backstraps! Keep videos coming my friend!

Comment

Update on the mechanical broadhead testing. So far, so good. Two deer, two hogs. All recovered. The penetration on the hog shields is not as deep as my fixed blades, but still an acceptable blood trail from the entry wounds. Both deer had pass throughs, both hogs the broad head was stuck in the far side bone (either rib or shoulder). The testing will continue. Sorry for the grainy video, but it was getting pretty dark.

https://youtu.be/u1j8OXgi2NA

Comment

I have shot Muzzy since I started bow hunting and have always had good success.

One of the guys on our lease shot his 1st buck this year with a Rage Hypodermic, 100gr, 2" cut and the entrance and exit were very impressive. Buck only ran 30 yards.

I may have to give them a try.

Comment

If your bow is tuned, and the arrow/broadhead is straight, the muzzy will hit **** close to the field points. I just picked up a bow, haven't shot for 15 years, and the guy that set it up shot perfect bullet holes through paper while I still torqued it a bit. I bought a 6 pack of Muzzies and am putting them in a 3 inch group at 30 yards with my other field points. It's a tuning / form issue. That said I am interested in trying the Rage as well, but I'd still want to confirm that my bow was shooting fixed blades i.e my bow and my form is good.

Comment

Working...
          X