Interesting article on global warming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
    I may have fudged a bit on the 15% number. However, if earth was de-industrialized, some people claim a number from 15 to 25% is where the population would end up. SHTF fiction, also uses these numbers a lot. I know that is fiction, but I have also seen those numbers coming from "new world order" proponents. Radical greenies quote 25% a lot also.

I have been in the HVAC business all my life, believe me, the refrigerant thing is far from over. They found a cash cow, and it will be milked for all its worth. I have made a fair amount of money myself, and to help my conscience, I help DIYers all I can on this site and any others.
    Gotcha! With the world approaching 9 billion folks a ton of things WILL change. Tiny India will have more people than humongous China in 50 years...…...talk about backwards! Some of the things futurists talk about is quite interesting and a lot of it is feasible and within our known abilities today.
    On another note, this area trips me out. Folks don't want abortion based on religious reasons (fine with me) but openly talk about elimination of individuals as if it is normal conversation.....really odd. At one time eugenics was all about improving the genetics of mankind, now it tends to speak freely about eliminating human beings. The OLD, SICK, incarcerated & physically disabled are on the clock in that world......and probably a few others if that theorem takes root. That is going to be some cra-cra if that takes hold in our lifetimes, all thanks to the environmental wacko's.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      Millions and millions and millions and millions were spent. If the science is settled, then why are they still researching it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That report was ordered by law to "compare & contrast" what was presented previously as fact. Yep, there are things that make sense but the over reaching non sense is ridiculous. I have seen REAL pollution in the far east...…...it will scare you to death, and nobody wants that here!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        That report was ordered by law to "compare & contrast" what was presented previously as fact. Yep, there are things that make sense but the over reaching non sense is ridiculous. I have seen REAL pollution in the far east...…...it will scare you to death, and nobody wants that here!

That’s just it. The US is incredibly clean and pollution free compared China,
        India, Mexico, Brazil and a hoard of other countries with little to no environmental regulations. Much of the claimed
        Pollution in the US is hypothetical based on worst case scenario calculations and not based on actual numbers.

Maybe, just for fun, all the environazis
        Could go without modern convenience
        For about 9 months. That should take care of things.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          That’s just it. The US is incredibly clean and pollution free compared China,
          India, Mexico, Brazil and a hoard of other countries with little to no environmental regulations. Much of the claimed
          Pollution in the US is hypothetical based on worst case scenario calculations and not based on actual numbers.

Maybe, just for fun, all the environazis
          Could go without modern convenience
          For about 9 months. That should take care of things.

Agreed!
          That wont even use a single piece of toilet paper as they proclaimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Gotcha! With the world approaching 9 billion folks a ton of things WILL change. Tiny India will have more people than humongous China in 50 years...…...talk about backwards! Some of the things futurists talk about is quite interesting and a lot of it is feasible and within our known abilities today.
            On another note, this area trips me out. Folks don't want abortion based on religious reasons (fine with me) but openly talk about elimination of individuals as if it is normal conversation.....really odd. At one time eugenics was all about improving the genetics of mankind, now it tends to speak freely about eliminating human beings. The OLD, SICK, incarcerated & physically disabled are on the clock in that world......and probably a few others if that theorem takes root. That is going to be some cra-cra if that takes hold in our lifetimes, all thanks to the environmental wacko's.

That's why the liberals want our guns. Can't happen if we are armed.

Comment

Working...
            X