X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post

Look at OKCs drafts for the next few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They'll be lucky to get 1 good player out of all of that.
    Rockets should be better but not good enough.

Comment

As a Mavs fan, I approve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        They also had this guy named Kevin Durant and still lost.
        They likely prevented Durant from winning bc he was efficient that series, the other 2, not so much. (Or at least pushed it to 6/7)

Comment

Look at OKCs drafts for the next few years

I like having draft picks but those pics will all be basically 2nd rounders as far back as they will be in the first. Gonna have to get really lucky and do a lot of homework to get any real nba contributors much less star players. Glad it’s not Dallas on either end of these deals.

Comment

One can pass the ball into the other one in one game and get a assist when the other goes down the court and makes the shot and they can switch in the next game that way they both can be one and two in assist and scoring 😜👍😬.

Comment

OKC just announced they are wanting to trade Chris Paul ASAP. should be interesting to see where he ends up. as far as I know isn't his current contract over the top money wise? I cant really think of a team that would pick him up. for sure no contenders. maybe Miami? I would like to see him in Denver or back in LA with the clippers.
              Last edited by TxSon1836; 07-12-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

The more fascinating end of this trade is Houston’s, where general manager Daryl Morey evidently believes that $170 million worth of Russell Westbrook is not only better for his team than $124 million worth of Chris Paul, but is also worth a whopping four years of control over Rockets first-round draft picks.

Seems like we really wanted to get rid of CP3

Comment

Not sure if this will work but it will be fun to watch either way.

Comment

OKC just announced they are wanting to trade Chris Paul ASAP. should be interesting to see where he ends up. as far as I know isn't his current contract over the top money wise? I cant really think of a team that would pick him up. for sure no contenders. maybe Miami? I would like to see him in Denver or back in LA with the clippers.
                    Talking heads are starting to talk about an incentive deal for him to go to the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      The more fascinating end of this trade is Houston’s, where general manager Daryl Morey evidently believes that $170 million worth of Russell Westbrook is not only better for his team than $124 million worth of Chris Paul, but is also worth a whopping four years of control over Rockets first-round draft picks.

Seems like we really wanted to get rid of CP3
                      I believe the contract is for one more year and a player that's 2yrs younger. The draft picks probably would have never been good enough anyway, they'll be in later rounds. NBA draft isn't like the NFL draft.

Its probably not a great game changing deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        They had prime Ibaka and Durant....

And to beat them you wanted Westbrook to have the ball the most... and Durant the least.

Westbrook was happy to oblige.

Your team is now weaker for this trade... it’s a salary dump of an older CP3... Paul at least provided a mid range threat... and a decent 3 pt threat.

You now have TWO 1v1 ball hogs and a offense first, unable to adjust on the fly coach.

This trade is a disaster for Houston.
                        Lmao... stick to growing huge bucks.. jk. They are a better squad now. They are professionals and will figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          As a Mavs fan, I approve.
                          Yep. I was a bit disappointed with mavs free agency. but trying to wrap your head around the new nba is tough. maybe they made some prudent decisions not to mortgage the future. they certainly have the youngest two allstar tandem.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                            Lmao... stick to growing huge bucks.. jk. They are a better squad now. They are professionals and will figure it out.
                            We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                              Talking heads are starting to talk about an incentive deal for him to go to the Lakers.

Makes sense for the lakers to make a run at him. He’d be a great addition to the backcourt since apparently Lebron is running point

Comment

How will D’Antoni hide Westbrook’s shooting woes in the rockets let it fly offense?

Comment

Working...
                                X