Shop Plumbing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Plumbing Question

So I've had a slow leak in the water line running into the shopper awhile. Cows finally stepped on the exposed pipe and had a big water leak this morning. Capped it for now, but will try and get back up and running tomorrow. Basically what I had was 1" PVC running into a shut off valve. From therein went about 15ft through a larger conduit under the slab into the shop into a hole cut into the slab where it connected a freeze proof spigot. What I'd like to do is hook up a shop sink (already have it) and keep the spigot. My original plan was to somehow hook the sink water line into a split at the spigot, but now that the whole thing is getting replaced I have some more options. So basically I will have a 1" water line after a valve coming into the shop. Only enough room in the sleeve for that. I would like to have the shop sink and spigot both hooked up from that same line, or split before it goes under the slab and run in from the wall. I can run more lines outside of the shop and inside of the shop, but do not want to run under the foundation except where the sleeve is currently located.

Any ideas?

I'm having a hard time picturing what you are describing.

If you want to hook up a sink from a spigot, just put a tee in the line.

Comment

Yeah sounds like a t is all you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was way overthinking it. Spigot was originally inside the shop but no reason it couldn’t be outside. Ran a t to the spigot outside then went into the shop with the other side of the t to the sink. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
        X