No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a jock on prom night....I pulled out!!! of Ripple. Took my profits and moving onto the next coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
      Why is it looking good to you?? Everything is down. Not putting you down just looking for opinion.

That being said I was thinking of putting more in. Their founder dumped all his coins yesterday. The rumor is that he has a conflict of interest in coinbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Good meaning it's time to buy more.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        Like a jock on prom night....I pulled out!!! of Ripple. Took my profits and moving onto the next coin.

Atta boy!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Atta boy!

Skinny
          Thanks homie...

Is anyone else here TUI?

Trading Under the Influence...

Comment

Why is it looking good to you?? Everything is down. Not putting you down just looking for opinion.

That being said I was thinking of putting more in. Their founder dumped all his coins yesterday. The rumor is that he has a conflict of interest in coinbase.

The rumor I heard was he sold out because Facebook is about to start using it as a way to pay for things and that's some kind of conflict for him.

Comment

Thanks homie...

Is anyone else here TUI?

I usually don't drink during the week but it is almost Xmas weekend. Just poured a Dewars. Hopefully I will go to be on time and not stay up and "gamble"

Comment

Thanks homie...

Is anyone else here TUI?

Sweet tea here! I just bout some THC on Bittrex so yeah I guess I’m kinda under the influence. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Sweet tea here! I just bout some THC on Bittrex so yeah I guess I’m kinda under the influence. [emoji23]

Skinny
                  You brought my attention to that one. Might buy a bit.

I'm looking for other coins under $1

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    The rumor I heard was he sold out because Facebook is about to start using it as a way to pay for things and that's some kind of conflict for him.

I couldn’t find any truth to the Facebook thing, not that it’s not true. But if you know something is going to crap you don’t dump it openly. So, that seems to be that there might be something to it.

I’m in it for more soon just wondering when it will hit the low.

Comment

Looks like the big 4 are all down quite a bit. I am not confident enough to buy anymore at this point.

Comment

Is anyone getting ready to jump off a high rise....?

Comment

Just bought a lite coin. I swore I wouldn't but it's the cheapest I've seen it since last weeks spike. Tired of reading about yall having fun without me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-21-21-03-31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	24523388

This is what I was trying to say who knows how many pages back. But then again Im no Chief Executive......

Comment

Is anyone getting ready to jump off a high rise....?
                              No. I got a number you can call when you get to that point....

Comment

no worries. no reason really. just don't think it will stay down. people over reacting. thinking about getting some for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X