Fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks

It is well known in the commercial fireworks industry that the Japanese build the best fireworks. Her are 60+ seconds of incredible fireworks.

I did commercial fireworks shoots for 10 yrs and never saw anything more intricate than a double ring shell.

marking to watch later (work computers block youtube lol)

Comment

I'll take your word for it that these are real fireworks going off, but they look like computer generated graphic images to me...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I'll take your word for it that these are real fireworks going off, but they look like computer generated graphic images to me...
        What he said...

Comment

I call bull chit. That looked like an animation

Comment

A friend in the fireworks industry sent this to me, here is the link. I will investigate further. I have seen video of the hearts before.

Comment

I'm with the others but given your experience, I'll take your word for it. You'd know better than I whether or not this exists. That's pretty incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                I have the same opinion as SaltwaterSlick.
                Computer generated!!!

Comment

The real question is where can i buy me some of the japanese fireworks and how much??

Comment

Watched again and if you just watch the moon it stays the same brightness but with that many fireworks going off it would leave enough smoke in air to change the brightness.

Comment

Computer generated without a doubt

Comment

Looks more North Korean than Japanese to me.

Comment

I looked around and found several opinions that it is computer generated, and a couple that say it isn't. Being that it is so short, and more opinions say it is computer generated, that's is what I feel also. if I get anything different, I will post back.

Comment

I am going with the computer generated folks.

Comment

Sure looks fake to me, but I dont believe much on the internet is real...

Comment

Working...
                              X