Not the kind of trail picture you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the kind of trail picture you want

Footprints all over the lease… Uncle Joe’s border policies are working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He ain't my uncle Joe. He's just idiot Joe to me.

Comment

Makes me sick !

Comment

My lease near Del Rio has illegals crossing through it.

Comment

That's a poacher. He's rocking the RealTree camo.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

This was happening before Blank Joe shot to office. Drumpf couldn't stop it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
              This was happening before Blank Joe shot to office. Drumpf couldn't stop it either.
              We had this lease while Trump was in office and FAR less traffic then what we're seeing now. Also confirmed by the BP agents at the checkpoint 5 miles away.

Comment

You can never stop it, but it was nowhere close to what it is now. As soon as the election was over it was game on. But judging by your comment you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Comment

Doesn't look like a wet to me.

Comment

At least he has camo on

Comment

Bracelet, necklace, clean cut, new jeans, new shirt...he already made his delivery and is headed back home.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                        Bracelet, necklace, clean cut, new jeans, new shirt...he already made his delivery and is headed back home.
                        Funny you say that...the direction he is headed is actually back towards Mexico. Most of the traffic we see is all the other direction.

Comment

No one ever will completely. But its mass chaos and acceptable now.

You should check the numbers

Comment

I've been hunting Dimmit and Webb county for the last 20 yrs and have seen more wetties in the last eight months than all years combined!

Comment

Trump would have greatly slowed this to almost a halt had the Dems not fought him on every turn. Even with them fighting him tooth and nail he at least kept it from getting worse.
                              The Dems, with no one fighting them, have opened the flood gates. And getting worse by the day.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X