Rear Sight Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Sight Tool

Anyone have a preference or know of a good one to get?

I had a factory Glock one and it was pretty terrible. Plastic parts. Broke while changing sights out.

Want something more universal, and with less plastic.

Looking at this one:

I have a MGW for my sigs. A little more pricey than the Wheeler but very solid. I have a friend with a gun store and he used the MGW to replace rear sights on a few different brands. Midway carries them.

Comment

I also have the MGW and it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A decent punch has always done me fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          A decent punch has always done me fine.
          That’s what I ended up using

Would like to have a sight tool though.

As far as the MGW, pistol specific or pro?

Comment

I have the Sig specific version that I bought over 10 years ago.. My Friend with the shop has the pro. It has worked fine for him

Comment

Even though 99% of their stuff is junk, the NCstar one works perfectly and is cheaper than the other sight pushers.

That said, if you have a rubber or nylon hammer and some punches you don’t need a sight pusher .

Comment

I use this guy right here. It’s pushed on everything from 1911 sights to single stack Glock sights on perfectly.

Won’t break the bank either. Think it ran me about $60 off Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post

I use this guy right here. It’s pushed on everything from 1911 sights to single stack Glock sights on perfectly.

Won’t break the bank either. Think it ran me about $60 off Amazon.
                  Yup. This is the one I was referencing In my post. Works great for less than the more popular options.

Comment

Working...
                  X