2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    If y'all are in a tree, get that harness on. Just a friendly reminder.

Please listen to this guy

Comment

So you have to have a BH Hunters Ed card and not just a regular Hunters Ed?

Comment

And good luck to all of you hunting out there. Can’t wait to see see pics of some monsters on the ground

Comment

Just drove through refuge, lot of deer moving around in sandy unit. Saw one timber rattler and two water moccasins. Snakes are moving as well. Be careful and good luck.

Comment

GOOD LUCK Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
              So you have to have a BH Hunters Ed card and not just a regular Hunters Ed?

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                Just drove through refuge, lot of deer moving around in sandy unit. Saw one timber rattler and two water moccasins. Snakes are moving as well. Be careful and good luck.

They must be trying to find a spot of sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  If y'all are in a tree, get that harness on. Just a friendly reminder.
                  Is there a story here?

Comment

Someone posted about getting together Saturday evening to watch a fight, the only think I wanted to do on a Saturday evening on my past hunts was to find a couple of beers, a stiff drink, food and shower. Two days of standing in that climber or lock on, wears me out, I must be a Yeti/Kulu guy.

Hope you guys get big-uns and golden tickets!

Comment

Our ranch is a half of a mile from Hagerman and the deer have been moving like wildfire the past few days. It should be an awesome hunt! Could be one for the books. Good luck guys!

Comment

waiting to hear good reports from tomorrow.

Comment

Had 3-6 hogs run by as I setup, of course. Coyote snuck in on me while I was hanging my set. By the time I saw him he was within 5 yards of my tree. He never looked up, but didn’t like my backpack for some reason. Had a doe come within 10 yards of me while checking the vantage point from my perch. She may be my golden ticket if she does that tomorrow. Had another blow before that. Marginally spooked a young buck on the way in.

This is my first hunt here. Pretty excited now.

Good luck, guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Plano, there are no deer there, hope you get a nice one.

Comment

Arrowsmith, if you're seeing this your message box is full. Please delete some.

Comment

Looking good boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X