Thanks.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

In to read later.

Comment

Aim small miss small

Comment

Punch the front shoulder with vitals in between and there is not much tracking to be done

Comment

everytime actually the one in the back is a little far back
              Attached Files

Comment

GREAT THREAD!!! Thank you Sir!!

Comment

I would add one more thing that you seldom hear. In addition to waiting for the leg to be forward, wait until the head is up. Not looking at you and alert, but up and relaxed possibly looking away. In my experience deer just cannot duck as much with their head up. With their head down the body automatically drops when the head goes up.

I'm sure most have seen a high strung doe perform a matrix move at the shot when the head is down. I've seen them drop 8-10 inches and roll at the shot. It's physically impossible to me to do this when the head is up. I'm not saying they can't drop at all, just not as fast or far with their head up.

Comment

I see what you did there! I kid I kid. Thanks for the reminder. I will apply that technique for my first bow season on deer.

Thank you.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I am going to play the devils advocate here. I probably wouldnt take that shoot and feel like it is a high percentage of wounding that deer.
                          Ok hold up for just a minute before you lynch me and let me explain.
                          Most bowhunters that I know can hold at least a 4 inch group at 20 yards every time.
                          If that deer doesnt move a hair and your 2 inches high and two inches to the right you have a wounded deer , now if he drops 4 inches and spins you just broke his front leg and
                          have a bad shoot.
                          The angle is to great for me to feel comfortable shooting ,if he is broad side to me and just a slight angle away yep I will take that shot.
                          Just my 2 cents
                          Ron
                          I like to play the ods and most of the time go for a double lung shot ,bigger target and a deer will go down quick.

Comment

To the top!! Remember the "v" and the shot angle's!

Comment

i love pictures... good post

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X