No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Baby Girl. I'm about to head out the door to take a million dollar certification test and wanted to let you and your wonderful family know how much ya'll mean to us all. Get out of that bed soon so we can all go ride 4 wheelers and sing!

~Michael

Comment

Morning Macie, I hope you get to go home so you can be with your family.

Comment

Praying for you, Macie.

Comment

Daily prayers sent, Macie!

Comment

Sending more prayers!

Comment

Good Evening Macie!!! Hope you've had a great day and remember that all of us are praying for you!!!! Have a good night.

Comment

Continued Prayers!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by txkatfish View Post
                    Hello Brian and Kelli, I am new to theTBH Green screen and this is my first post on this site. I have read all the updates and almost all of the other post that have been posted. Matter of fact the main reason I joined was to be able to post on this thread. First of all we serve an awesome God! We may not understand His reasoning but He is still in the prayer answering business. Do not loose your Faith and hope in God. I have been praying as well as my family for your family and are putting our trust in Him. I have been ultimately amazed at the heart of the people on this site. God must have a special mold He uses for bowhunters (lol)! I am truely glad to be a part of this group.
                    Macie, in the sweet name of Jesus, be healed. You have a really large family here lifting you up everyday! Goodnight Macie talk to you soon.
                    Brian and Kelli lean on Him not your own understanding. Our God is Good!
                    Great first post. You're already getting what TBH is about. Continued prayers Macie, Kelli, and Brian. We love you.

Comment

Depending on results from MRI on the 9th, Macie will go home on the 12th. As said before this brings a whole new set of feelings.
                      Thanks again to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Brian

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Good morning Macie!

Comment

Constant and continued prayers Macie little angel and for you Brian and your whole family<><

Comment

Sitting at the dr. Office now sending some up. Sray strong brian, Kelli and Macie

Comment

Working...
                                X