The deadly "v"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It's a whole different animal to explain...that much I know. I'm worried about how he will process it when the time comes, but he's a "thinker", and he has mostly gotten it done thus far. I'm confident he will sort it out...but this one, more than others....really matters.

It's gonna be fun!

He's gonna be mad if I shoot that deer next weekend while he's playing baseball, but decisions, like shot placement....have consequences. And I WILL shoot that deer next weekend, given the chance.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

High and Wide…Nice bucks!!

Best of luck to y’all this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
            High and Wide…Nice bucks!!

Best of luck to y’all this season.
            Ol "goal post" is in no danger from us, thought if he sees youth weekend he'd better mind his step in front of a certain youn lady I know in search of her 1st buck.

The wide one is fair game!

Best of luck you you and your crew, as well sir. Though history and experience tells me, all yall need is time!

Comment

Man, when I saw the title "The deadly V", only one thing came to my mind and it had nothing to do with shooting deer.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                Man, when I saw the title "The deadly V", only one thing came to my mind and it had nothing to do with shooting deer.
                This is a family site, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Ol "goal post" is in no danger from us, thought if he sees youth weekend he'd better mind his step in front of a certain youn lady I know in search of her 1st buck.

The wide one is fair game!

Best of luck you you and your crew, as well sir. Though history and experience tells me, all yall need is time!
                  brandon will have his annual BBD thread going by 10am opening morning. you can set your watch to it

Comment

How long until we get a “smoked him” but can’t find blood broadhead X must have not opened and I need a dog in X county?

Comment

I always use these pictures for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post

I always use these pictures for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad you included the pig… shot placement has to be a bit different!

Comment

Quartering away in the pump house. This hog dropped in his tracks like he was shot by a bullet.

Comment

I love this thread!! Next favorite thread is the 100+ shots in 3 minutes video!

Comment

I aim for the high crease of the armpit. The V is too big, aim small miss small and dont waste any meat.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Ætheling; 09-23-2021, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                                Quartering away in the pump house. This hog dropped in his tracks like he was shot by a bullet.
                                Armpit every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X