No announcement yet.

Prayer request for my wife, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to be able to bring her home today. She didn't sleep well last night, but woke up feeling good. They want to adjust her sleeping medicine and monitor her overnight. After reevaluating her in the morning, she should be able to come home.

Comment

God bless

Comment

praying for yall

Comment

Still praying brother. For continued healing, and strength for your wife, as well as you/the family. Thanks for the updates! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Just got my bride home. Everything seems fine. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Dad gum Shane, just seeing this!! I'm so sorry your bride has been having these issues... Hope to see more good reports coming!

Lord we ask You to clear this sweet lady's mind and give her a focus on You Lord. These are good folks Lord and can be strong witnesses for You. We ask Lord for comfort for Shane and his bride. Give them both rest and peaceful sleep as she recovers and Shane cares for his wife. Keep them from harm and protect them with Your powerful hand Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless you man. Hang in there and stay close to her until she is good in her sleep and clear in her thinking!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Just got my bride home. Everything seems fine. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Good news! And will do brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post

Great news and will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who did she use for the prescriptions.I went thru frontline and that doctor told me on the
                      phone He was going to prescribed me HCQ,Z pack and Steroid pack.The online pharmacy would not take my insurance so I had the prescription transferred to CVS.Cvs calls me and said it was ready for pick up except the HCQ which they were trying to reach the doctor due to the fact he prescribed me a year worth of refills and wanted me taking more regular than normal.Noone has been able to reach the doctor lucky I had very very mild case as I never got them.Here's the part that may pertain to your wife.He also prescribe me 60 days worth of a form of adderall which we never talked about on the phone so I looked it up before I started taking it.It has side effects of depression and may cause several short term mental problems.To this day I don't know why he gave me that. Prayers for her.

Comment

Did she take steroids when she had covid?? I went thru somthing similar. Had to do with withdrawals from the steroid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Didnt see this the first time. Glad she is doing better, prayers sent to continue heading the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                            Who did she use for the prescriptions.I went thru frontline and that doctor told me on the
                            phone He was going to prescribed me HCQ,Z pack and Steroid pack.The online pharmacy would not take my insurance so I had the prescription transferred to CVS.Cvs calls me and said it was ready for pick up except the HCQ which they were trying to reach the doctor due to the fact he prescribed me a year worth of refills and wanted me taking more regular than normal.Noone has been able to reach the doctor lucky I had very very mild case as I never got them.Here's the part that may pertain to your wife.He also prescribe me 60 days worth of a form of adderall which we never talked about on the phone so I looked it up before I started taking it.It has side effects of depression and may cause several short term mental problems.To this day I don't know why he gave me that. Prayers for her.
                            Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            Did she take steroids when she had covid?? I went thru somthing similar. Had to do with withdrawals from the steroid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Our Urgent Care called the prescription in to our pharmacy. They prescribed her ivermectin and antibiotics. She also had the infusion. She's been on low dose medication for anxiety and depression for several years. The Drs are saying the covid basically caused a barrier to her medication. She's gone for several weeks before without her medicine and not had these issues. She is going through a lot right now. School year just started back up, her baby brother has reached the end of the life expectancy of brain cancer, then she was quarantined with covid and probably went back to work too soon.

Comment

Shane, don't take her issues lightly brother! I know you won't but still, you stay close to her and watch over like a hawk. Keep her talking too... Don't let her stew on things... get her talking to you about everything... Just love on her all she can stand.

Lord please give our brother Shane wisdom in caring for his bride. Give her peace and comfort in her relationship with him and draw her near to You Lord. Ease her anxiousness and take the brain fog away Lord. Give her clarity and restore her. In Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Prayers sent, glad she's home. When I caught Covid last December, Insomnia and nausea were my symptoms for three days, then vertigo for a week. Covid sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X