2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Still not as great as advertised. Texas just really sucks these days.

Or what Heath said.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Question - You know who is sure the SEC is the best conference?

Answer - The NFL

For FIFTEEN years straight the SEC has produced more NFL draft picks than any other conference.

The Big12 is routinely in 5th place...no comparison

11 of those 15 years an SEC team won the National Championship (4 different teams)
    Last edited by LukeDuke; 09-14-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      Question - You know who is sure the SEC is the best conference?

Answer - The NFL

For FIFTEEN years straight the SEC has produced more NFL draft picks than any other conference.

The Big12 is routinely in 5th place...no comparison

11 of those 15 years an SEC team won the National Championship (4 different teams)

Facts don’t belong round here

Comment

Well after listening to a few radio shows and podcasts, one thing that gives me a little more hope/confidence for our upcoming game against Arkansas, is they were down by 10 at half against Rice, RICE! and their QB stats against Texas was very unimpressive. If calzada can be serviceable we should have be the favorite with our defense and running game. One thing I noticed about Texas, is Bijan is a one horse show. If he can't get going there is no other option really. When spiller can't get going, we still have achane and Smith. Or we can pass to spiller.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          Well after listening to a few radio shows and podcasts, one thing that gives me a little more hope/confidence for our upcoming game against Arkansas, is they were down by 10 at half against Rice, RICE! and their QB stats against Texas was very unimpressive. If calzada can be serviceable we should have be the favorite with our defense and running game. One thing I noticed about Texas, is Bijan is a one horse show. If he can't get going there is no other option really. When spiller can't get going, we still have achane and Smith. Or we can pass to spiller.

If Bijan can't get it going nobody in this country can get it going....not even your RBs. If Bijan can't get it going then the oline is failing in all facets. RoJo has shown he is an ample number 2 if the oline is doing its part. The Bama transfer is not a bad back either. Oline **** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            If Bijan can't get it going nobody in this country can get it going....not even your RBs. If Bijan can't get it going then the oline is failing in all facets. RoJo has shown he is an ample number 2 if the oline is doing its part. The Bama transfer is not a bad back either. Oline **** the bed.
            Bijan is superman!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Bijan is superman!

With an Oline of kryptonite..

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Your dog, my dog, their dog will all flame this year. Only a matter of time for yours. The QB situation will make sure that happens.
                Don’t be fooled by what you saw from Calzada on Saturday. It was only up until a week before the opener that Jimbo named the starter. Calzada is very capable of running this offense, but I guess we’ll see this weekend after a week of QB1 reps and a game plan designed around his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Anybody know when Longhorn Network will be replaying that Arkansas game?
                  Oh snap.

Comment

LOL…..ole Smart has a way with words.

When you coming to watch a SVHS game with me?

Comment

Biggest winner of tu joining SEC? Vanderbilt. They finally have a team they can beat up on.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        LOL…..ole Smart has a way with words.

When you coming to watch a SVHS game with me?

Man that would be a good time with an Antlers CFS.. No way I can get away with this remodel this year. I'm gonna be lucky to deer hunt as much as I have in the past this year. Is your boy still in school next year or is he a senior?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

I saw a stat that said 57 out of his 69 yards (my figures might be off a little) were after contact. There is not a running back in the country that can be successful with that challenge. Texas actually has 2 other backs that are pretty dang good.

Comment

Surely nobody is blaming Bijan for that performance. There might not be a better RB is college football and I really like Spiller and the kid from Auburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I saw a stat that said 57 out of his 69 yards (my figures might be off a little) were after contact. There is not a running back in the country that can be successful with that challenge. Texas actually has 2 other backs that are pretty dang good.
                              So many missed assignments at the line of scrimmage, so many.

Bijan was successful when they ran zone, wide and tight.

on the other side of the ball, Texas had 26 missed tackles....26!

They sucked up and down the field, top to bottom, left to right, all night long. The team got kicked in the teeth repeatedly until they became the submissive team. Pig had their way with the boys. Banjos jamming in the background.
                              Last edited by Chad C; 09-15-2021, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X