Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats some damage there for a "fender bender"

Comment

My wife was rear ended last week, by a cop lol.

Best part about it, she started her new job a Truancy officer with the school and works with the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love thos OBS broncos. I have a OBS Cclb 4x4 ranchhands front and back

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          An insurance company can subpoena phone records if need be. Her insurance paid me $2500 for my troubles hahaha. I still can’t believe there’s zero damage to my Bronco. I wonderful if the one Broncos would fare as well.......?
          I had same thing happen to me. Drive through a puddle or dirt/sand and make sure frame didn't get bent. Mine bent a little and they straightened it out.

Comment

Curious what made her a snowflake?

Comment

I was rear ended like that several years ago. I wasn’t hurt and didn’t see any damage to my truck. Insurance adjuster looked at my truck and found damage I never would have known to look for. They see this every day and know where to look. You may have hidden damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                The ol guilty until proven innocent tactic. I like it.

Ha! Yessir. I just mess with em a bit. They'll ask if Imona tell the cops too! I just say oh no...don't matter, it's your fault whatever the reason is. Oh, my neck hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  I had some snowflake hit me from behind while I was stopped at a stop sign. When I got out to check on her she asked me, “What happened”? I said, “I have no clue what you were doing, but apparently you weren’t paying attention to my big azz truck stopped in front of you”! She later told the Officer she was doing about 35 to 40 when she hit me lol. That tiny car didn’t even move my Bronco. Zero damage to my truck, but hers was a told loss...... They sure don’t make trucks like they used to that’s for sure.

Is that a shadow of the driver sitting on the curb? Still looking at her phone?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Best part about it, she started her new job a Truancy officer with the school and works with the guy.

Assuming your wife is OK, I’ll say this is funny and sounds like should be a TV sitcom episode.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Hmmmmmm......wife gets 'rear ended' by a fellow worker......happens more than one would think.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                        She doing a TikTok video becouse a guy just ran into her and totaled her car..but she wants to let her friends/followers know she is ok.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            She doing a TikTok video becouse a guy just ran into her and totaled her car..but she wants to let her friends/followers know she is ok.
                            Would not surprise me one bit if true, can see that Man is a Thinking Man.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                              Yup, she never did let go of that dang phone, but she was asking me what happened? LOL. I did have the Bronco checked out by a very reputable body shop and they indicated the frame was not bent or twisted in the slightest. The rear axles were also given a clean Bill of health. Rock on!

Comment

Several years ago my husband was in his truck in front of me and he was 2 vehicles back from a red light. A young lady zipped between us before the light turned red. We all stopped. The light turned green and she gunned it, slamming into the back of my still stopped husband. She was distracted with her friend, whose feet were on the dash, hanging out the window. Fortunately, neither of the were hurt at the time. The police officer laughed. Due to the ball hitch on the back running through her radiator, she had to be towed. But the worst part was calling her mother to tell her what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X