Best portable propane griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best portable propane griddle

Looking for recommendations on a portable griddle (probably a 2 burner) to lug around from work to the lease and what not.

Pit boss has good reviews along with black stone and other brands on Amazon but was curious on user reviews and recommendations.

Blackstone --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ref_=pd_gw_unk

Pitboss --> https://www.amazon.com/PIT-BOSS-PB33...84T9HH8N&psc=1

Royal Gourmet --> https://www.amazon.com/Royal-Gourmet...1ENX3VX2&psc=1
    Last edited by 150class; 07-21-2021, 04:19 PM.

We bought that same blackstone about a month or two ago for the trips to Rayburn and take to the lease. Got it seasoned and used once at Rayburn fathers day weekend. It made some great burgers with grilled onions and jalapenos👍

Comment

Watching. Need one for the lease

Comment

Camp chef 2 burner and you can do everything from fry fish to scrambling eggs for the same money.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have the blackstone and it’s great. Easy to use and clean and I like the grease trap on the back.

Comment

Black stone gets my vote .

Comment

Black Stone no questions.....

I didnt take mine to the frio BC my cousin said they had one. Showed up and it was a camp chef 2 burner with the griddle top. Not knocking the camp shift, but it was nothing like cooking on a blackstone. It was a pain doing smash burgers and breakfast compared to a blackstone. Doable, but not as convenient and alot more hot spots.

Comment

Camp Chef makes a great product.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought the same black stone for our RV last year. Been very happy with it. Bought an adapter for a 20lb tank at Wally world. Still looking for a quick connect for RV.

Comment

Best good brother has a black stone that is awesome. No experience with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                      Bought the same black stone for our RV last year. Been very happy with it. Bought an adapter for a 20lb tank at Wally world. Still looking for a quick connect for RV.

Found this on Amazon.

Comment

I’ve had my Blackstone 17” portable griddle for 4 years. It’s spent countless 1000-5500 mile road trips with us, and gets used constantly on them. Just finished a 4200 mile road trip the day before yesterday that it saw a lot of use on as well.

Comment

Blackstone 17" tabletop.

Comment

We have a Blackstone at one of the stations & love it. Not sure how portable it would be because we don’t need to move it but great griddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need one that packs well for transport. A lot of my lease trips will be made in my wife's Grand Cherokee (22mpg vs 8-9mpg in my Excursion) and gear will be stacked on top of everything. I'd like to not have to worry about grease spots and the like.

Comment

Working...
                              X