This is how far Austin is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    What a beast! Hope some thugs give her a beat down sometimes.
    I don't think she's got anything to worry about. She looks like she could whoop a grizzly bear with a switch. Big son of a gun.

Props to whoever put that park bench in. She sure put that thing through a stress test. I bet that end is sunk into the asphalt about 4 inches.

Comment

This is how far Austin is going

[QUOTE=RLB;15631023]She’s so fat, she has her own moon orbiting her.
      She’s so fat, both butt cheeks have different zip codes.

I miss Rodney too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        Austin... go figure!
        Makes me want to change my name. That Austin and this one ain't nothin alike. My hell would be being handcuffed to ol' Trudy for a day. And she'd think the same thing about me. Two hours with me and she'd be sawing her own hand off.

That's a game show in the making. That actually sounds awesome. First thing she'd see was two treadmills side by side and Donald Trump on t.v..

"How long are we running for?"

"Until I'm tired or until you fall."
        Last edited by okrattler; 05-23-2021, 09:43 PM.

Comment

TheCombined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas (CLEAT) is calling for the immediate removal of the Assistant District Attorney of Travis County, Trudy Strassburger, following a job posting by the DA's office seeking a prosecutor to specifically handle cases of police misconduct in the Office's Civil Rights Unit. The job posting, found here,says the DA Office is "seeking a team lead for our Civil Rights Unit (CRU).

Comment

Rocky- the CLEAT response is just that. Do a little research on the elected DA. He fully supports this and hired her for a reason. Austin has never had a “bad” part or town compared to other cities. No place is Austin I would not go in my POV and stop and go into a corner store. Witin 10 years at this pace it will be the worse city in Texas.

Comment

She should be searching tractor supply for a smaller trough to eat out of. People like this need to be a victim time and again before they get it.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Sure would be fitting if a drunk illegal put a knife in her gut and scratch gravy and melted ice cream came out
                FIFY!

Comment

Hopefully she and her cohorts will need the police some day and there will be none to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    Hopefully she and her cohorts will need the police some day and there will be none to help.
                    Hopefully she and all the others like her will quit getting drunk off of woke-ism and our police will always be there or here or wherever!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      I don't think she's got anything to worry about. She looks like she could whoop a grizzly bear with a switch. Big son of a gun.

Props to whoever put that park bench in. She sure put that thing through a stress test. I bet that end is sunk into the asphalt about 4 inches.
                      Her big behind couldn't whip anything ,but a bowl of ice cream. She was probably huffing & puffing getting off that bench. A grizzly could feed her cubs all summer on that tub.

Comment

They had the DA on the news this morning, and the CLEAT spokesman. DA claims that too many times the police are not prosecuted for the crimes they commit while on duty. CLEAT basically calls that BS and says the DA should do his job and prosecute the criminals that the police bring in instead of letting then walk. At least the Austin residents stood up in this last election forced the city to reinstate the camping ban. The liberal pos mayor Adler blamed the loss of that camping ban amendment on what he said were rich people that don't really represent Austin. I only go to Austin when I have too and on Saturdays for UT football.

Comment

Definitely a sad deal.

My cousin retired at the beginning of the year. He said anyone close to retirement is sticking it out, but they have their paperwork ready. And Officers that still have a ways to go are looking to other cities or considering a career change.

The next cadet class is in June. I think they have 60 cadets ready to start but consider this. In 2019 the cadet class started with 96 and 30 dropped out of the program. It's estimated that APD is short 250 officers as of last month, and they are averaging about 5 officers per month leaving.

The next cadet class is in no way going to plug that gap, and it's only going to get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            Hopefully she and all the others like her will quit getting drunk off of woke-ism and our police will always be there or here or wherever!
                            By “none to help” I’m referring to police not responding to help her if she needs them.

I don’t see those liberal pukes ever changing, they are a cancer and the only way to rid a cancer is to cut it out.
                            Last edited by Geezy Rider; 05-24-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I see a LOT of jokes surrounding this and other things going on but this is very very serious and it's spreading like wildfire. the minorities with grudges are taking over local and national govt and it's not going to be so funny in a couple years, if that, when this same pattern has spread to every city in America.
                              i don't know how we legitimately fight it but we should probably spend some more time discussing ideas to stop this mess.
                              are there candidates we can get behind to counter this dangerous ideology and support via grassroots efforts on TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                                I see a LOT of jokes surrounding this and other things going on but this is very very serious and it's spreading like wildfire. the minorities with grudges are taking over local and national govt and it's not going to be so funny in a couple years, if that, when this same pattern has spread to every city in America.
                                i don't know how we legitimately fight it but we should probably spend some more time discussing ideas to stop this mess.
                                are there candidates we can get behind to counter this dangerous ideology and support via grassroots efforts on TBH?
                                There is only one way to stop this & no one is ready or probably won't ever be ready for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X