No announcement yet.

Cell Phone Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could the power lines cause a disruption in getting signal?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HunterU; 11-28-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Weboost is our choice in the mountains of SW New Mexico. If you get any signal it will boost it. Essential gear for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        This is correct. It wont boost what you ain't got. That said if anyone isnt happy with a we boost they have I'm interested in another

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        I'm going to look at extending mine another 20ft up In the air. If it doesn't work. I give up and I'll sell it to you.

Even bought the other antenna that is supposed to be better for it.

This is what I have

Last edited by HunterU; 11-28-2020, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterU View Post
          I'm going to look at extending mine another 20ft up In the air. If it doesn't work. I give up and I'll sell it to you.

Even bought the other antenna that is supposed to be better for it.

This is what I have

Looks like the one I have. I will say the model we have says it's good for 1200 sq ft. and they mean it. Not a lot of service outside a 30x40 shop it's in.

Only tip I can recommend is make sure both antennas are not pointed at each other and as far apart as possible. And obviously make sure the outside antenna is pointed at closest cell tower. Also, all the Google and app stuff I did wasnt much help in finding a tower. I actually looked at the satellite map and went from there

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Looks like the one I have. I will say the model we have says it's good for 1200 sq ft. and they mean it. Not a lot of service outside a 30x40 shop it's in.

Only tip I can recommend is make sure both antennas are not pointed at each other and as far apart as possible. And obviously make sure the outside antenna is pointed at closest cell tower. Also, all the Google and app stuff I did wasnt much help in finding a tower. I actually looked at the satellite map and went from there

Yeah, the White antenna is about 15-20ft away from black box and then it's about 15-20ft in the air. Gonna re locate it to the other side of the area and raise it another 10-15' and hopefully that'll help. I know for sure that there is a Verizon tower in Eldorado because I've been there and get full service.

Comment

Reading on the We Boost website that you must get consent from your carrier. Will it not work without consent? Could this be HunterU issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Sahelian Jeep View Post
                Reading on the We Boost website that you must get consent from your carrier. Will it not work without consent? Could this be HunterU issue?
                That's a good question. Didn't know anything about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahelian Jeep View Post

No consent needed for us on the cabin booster and the 4 portables we have .....or anybody I’ve known that has one .

Comment

Have you ever tried the booster near a place that you know you can get signal at?? Sometimes devices don't work out of the box.

How long wil,you be in Menard?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Have you ever tried the booster near a place that you know you can get signal at?? Sometimes devices don't work out of the box.

How long wil,you be in Menard?
                      My phone won't get signal anywhere. If I turn the weboost on and set my phone right next to the black antenna I will get 1 bar at 1x. Not even 3g or 4g.

I'll be there on the 5th. Thru the 7th and then back the 11th thru the 15th

Comment

Originally posted by HunterU View Post
                        My phone won't get signal anywhere. If I turn the weboost on and set my phone right next to the black antenna I will get 1 bar at 1x. Not even 3g or 4g.

I'll be there on the 5th. Thru the 7th and then back the 11th thru the 15th

PM headed your way

Comment

Working...
                        X